03 Viper Vs 03 Vette

lung

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When i bought my viper i said i would love to see a vette pull up beside me on a red light and it finally happened just a couple hours ago. Funny thing is my wife was driving it around. i told her too pullover and i was after it. I caught up to it and we were both going around 60-70 km. I didnt give it yet cause i was waiting to see if he wanted to race finally he had a head start and started giving it. i was on third and at around 3000 rpm i just stomped on the gas next thing you know 6500 rpm and he was car length behind me. How it ended was he bow down to the vette killer and just gave up. I wish i had footage. Anyways just a happy viper owner giving his 2cents :cool:

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When i bought my viper i said i would love to see a vette pull up beside me on a red light and it finally happened just a couple hours ago. Funny thing is my wife was driving it around. i told her too pullover and i was after it. I caught up to it and we were both going around 60-70 km. I didnt give it yet cause i was waiting to see if he wanted to race finally he had a head start and started giving it. i was on third and at around 3000 rpm i just stomped on the gas next thing you know 6500 rpm and he was car length behind me. How it ended was he bow down to the vette killer and just gave up. I wish i had footage. Anyways just a happy viper owner giving his 2cents :cool:

Sounds like you walked him good (as you should have!), but hitting 6500 rpm's in a presumably stock '03 Viper? :confused:
Oh well, a win is a win, even if it is on the PS2. :2tu:

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enthusiast, non VCA member 03 owner? Who's SRT were you driving or was this a Playstation or X-box?

By the way, "giving it" sounds ******.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Enthusiast, non VCA member 03 owner? Who's SRT were you driving or was this a Playstation or X-box?

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Doesnt the engine cutoff come in at 6200?

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The owner of a $90,000 dollar car, with the grammar skills of a 12 year old.

Ya it happens... :rolleyes:

And they must bump up the rev limiter for the slow shifting Canadians.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ & George, take your hate towards Canadians somewhere else.

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lighten up, Francis...it was a joke regarding the "South Park" TV show. Not intended as a slam to our Canadian brethren.

See your email.

Cheers!

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys gotta see what this idiot Aspviper sent me. I guess some people just dont get jokes or Sarcasm.

Russ,

I wanted to tell you that the comment that you made about Canadians on the VCA website is the reason why most americans are not liked around the world - Canadians are well liked. You spread hate [******] on the VCA website,
what a ***** - just like george w. You are a [******].

Craig Sandford
[email protected]

Craig,

It is YOU who are the ***** and a [******] for not getting jokes, and insulting the President of the greatest country that ever was.

Cobra4B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd hope to got a 500 poney Viper could handle a 350 poney Vette... if it couldn't then there's something wrong with your car.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here, here Russ. 'Tis a cheap shot to dis Americans as name calling and then to do it himself. I am only 40 miles from Canada and normally do not think about Canada being a different country. But this guy clearly is in a different country, and possibly world.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You guys gotta see what this idiot Aspviper sent me. I guess some people just dont get jokes or Sarcasm.

Russ,

I wanted to tell you that the comment that you made about Canadians on the VCA website is the reason why most americans are not liked around the world - Canadians are well liked. You spread hate [******] on the VCA website,
what a ***** - just like george w. You are a [******].

Craig Sandford
[email protected]

Craig,

It is YOU who are the ***** and a [******] for not getting jokes, and insulting the President of the greatest country that ever was.

Damn Aspviper,thats really COLD.But then,so is Canada.I guess its ok then.A.. hole .Dont attack the President,not cool!!

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys for taking Russ & Georges South Park "jokes" the wrong way - I am not up on my cartoons so missed seeing the "joke" about Canadians. It came across to me as an insult.

OP
OP
L

lung

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yah playstation smart ass. You even sure you owned those cars or just in your dreams

OP
OP
L

lung

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 300 hp sl 500 and vettes always pull up revving there engines thinking they got the fastest car on the road. So its just awsome to let them no there place when a viper pulls up.

OP
OP
L

lung

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And [******] this page all these haters thinking there the only ones that own vipers. Questioning me if i own one or not how about you guys listing all the cars you own. Sure buddy lambo and all that [******] u guys probabbly go rent one or take picture of ones at a parking lot and say it yours. So [******] you guys for questioning me.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And [******] this page all these haters thinking there the only ones that own vipers. Questioning me if i own one or not how about you guys listing all the cars you own. Sure buddy lambo and all that [******] u guys probabbly go rent one or take picture of ones at a parking lot and say it yours. So [******] you guys for questioning me.
LMFAO!!!How did you get the 6500 rpm's?Your a funny guy.Good luck to you.lol

OP
OP
L

lung

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Doesnt the engine cutoff come in at 6200?
\

One more thing before i erase this site from my computer. When did u need to have proper grammer to own a viper. Ive only had a grade 8 education and still did good for myself to own a $90,000 car and lots more so f... u!!! also isnt this site suppose to be a viper page whats with all these posers listing all this crap they have. I know what i own, i dont have to post it up for everyone to see. I dont get worked up really easily but you f...s really pissed me off. send me a e-mail if u got a problem with me or step up and let me know the next time your in western Canada!

OP
OP
L

lung

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMFAO!!!How did you get the 6500 rpm's?Your a funny guy.Good luck to you.lol

you know what that was my bad i was so excited about beating that vette that i just wanted to post it up right away, and didnt realise what my rpm guage goes up too i was just guessing. but dont f...in second guess me if i own one or not and i dont really care if u beleive me or not. but those cars that u list u think youll ever own one. lol

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grammar. Some of the things that demonstrate to us that you are pulling our leg:

grammer. The word is grammar.
their. There are several ways to spell it: there, their and they're
realise. Realize that you misspelled that one as well.
beleive. Can you believe that you haven't learned the I before E rule.
good. Well is the proper word in the sentence " I did WELL."
new. A perfectly good word if you only KNEW when to add a K.
"So its just awsome to let them no there place when a viper pulls up." This just demonstrates the scope of your education. If you cannot pick out the errors you have not yet escaped grade school.

But the real reason we are giving you [******] is your statement: "I caught up to it and we were both going around 60-70 km. I didnt give it yet cause i was waiting to see if he wanted to race finally he had a head start and started giving it. i was on third and at around 3000 rpm i just stomped on the gas next thing you know 6500 rpm and he was car length behind me."

3000 rpm in third and only going 60 to 70 km/h??? Mine goes 60 mph (100 km/h) at that engine speed in third.
Second, if you really owned a Viper, you would know that at that low a speed a downshift would be required or you would definitely lose.
Third, a Viper is not capable of 6500 rpm without some serious valvetrain work and a revised engine calibration. And no I do not believe any owner that is willing to take their Viper to redline does so without clear knowledge of where the engine redline is.

So the bottom line is ......... You're 8 years old.

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, stop everyone.

I see what's going on here!

A slight misunderstanding has occurred. Please allow me to clarify the initial post for everyone's edification:

In Canada, 100Kph is 62MPH (US). This conversion factor also seems to apply to RPMs.

By my calculations, he reached a peak of 4030RPM (US), not to be confused with 6500RPM (CAN). Easy as pie!

No thanks necessary. Just trying to get people to see eye-to-eye.

P.S.: How's the Queenie, lung? Keep it up and she's going eleven rounds with Bushie. You know who I'd have my money on...

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bottom line is: people today are DELUSIONAL. As in "I'm gonna try out for American Idol and win!" Um, they really believed they could sing, their MAMMA told them so!

Lung does not have a Viper, that's clear. He may like them SOOOOOO much he actually deluded himself into thinking he has one. Truth is, in todays high tech world, it takes more than an 8th grade education to "give it" to a Corvette.

He will also be banned for abusing this site.