06 Coupes - Daily Driver?

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I don't mind taking you for a ride in the Viper. The best thing would be to come to one of our track days. Show me a car that can be driven hard and then driven home in the same condition. Be prepared, once you do there is no turning back.

Alabaster Mamba, I work off of 35 and Beltline in Carrollton. Where/when would be a good time to meet? I go out of town this weekend for one week (business), but any other time would be fine. As long as the track day wasn't on a Sunday, I'd be more than happy to come along. Probably be good to take the M3 and put it thorugh it's paces, we'll see.

I have visited with Jonn H. at Lamborghini Dallas a few times. Nice folks...I wouldn't call the edge substantial by any means. You can feel it but, overall, I think they do a great job on the stripes...

John actually gave me some great suggestions for my trip to Chicago. The parts manager is my best friend from pre-kindergarden, and I know a few of the other employees personally as well, very good guys over there. If you still have your Viper in 3-4 weeks, PM me. No doubt I like it, just have to wait for the right price.

Jason

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
booth