06 Fuel Door ..I HAVE TO HAVE ONE! HELP!?!?

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please review the pic, in the link below, and check out the fuel door. Does anyone make this for an 04 SRT-10 ?????? Please, I HAVE TO HAVE IT :)

thanks,

DH

From what I have noticed is that striped Coupes come with the lower rear bumper painted flat black. Newer solid coupes don't.

Although I have seen pics of one new solid blue coupe with the black lower rear bumper area. Check this link out:

http://southeast-viper-headquarters.ebizautos.com/detail.aspx?iid=812175&anchor=/2006/Dodge/Viper/SRT-10-Coupe/

Also in the viper brochure they showed solid blue coupes on the assembly line with black painted lower rear bumpers.

Volltage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snakeoyl.com has a similar one for the SRTs. The 06 coupe is the only one like that but will not work for the SRTs

OP
OP
D

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arrrgghhhhhh! I already have the Snakeoyl cap...NEED the one in the pic. Muu..sst... Keeeeep...sSssearching..!@!

Volltage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand I too have the Snakeoyl one and a week later saw the 06 coupe one in person and it is very sweet. There was a post 6-8 weeks ago on how the coupe cap would not fit onto the convters.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just looking at the fuel door for the coupe in the pics. I would think there would be some mofications to the fender and filler pipe to make it fit...

Does anyone know?

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was just looking at the fuel door for the coupe in the pics. I would think there would be some mofications to the fender and filler pipe to make it fit...

Does anyone know?

Yes, I had one and then returned it to the dealer ... cutting the body under where the stock cover mounts would be required ... probably need to remove the fender to do it .. I decided it was not worth it

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just presented an offer on a piece of property for a new bodyshop I plan on opening. Specializing in high end and very custom. I can do it! But its gonna cost a hell of alot of money and I just dont think its worth it.