08 ACR Rotors

SRT²

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking at the Stoptech and EBC rotors to put on an new 08, I like the look of the new ACR rotors. I know of the good reputation that Stoptech has but I do not have too much info on the EBC rotors and for the price difference it is worth the look. I do not need the two piece (hat/rotor) but like the drilled or dimpled version.

I searched the forums but did not locate any EBC info. I will not be tracking the car except every now and then but wanted to see what experience with EBC rotors users have.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

OP
OP
S

SRT²

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking at the Stoptech and EBC rotors to put on an new 08, I like the look of the new ACR rotors. I know of the good reputation that Stoptech has but I do not have too much info on the EBC rotors and for the price difference it is worth the look. I do not need the two piece (hat/rotor) but like the drilled or dimpled version.

I searched the forums but did not locate any EBC info. I will not be tracking the car except every now and then but wanted to see what experience with EBC rotors users have.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Anyone with experience with EBC rotors?

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check the "new product section" and go to the Eurotech site; I just ordered a set of his (Neals) rotors which are of the same weight as the stoptechs with removable hat. I can give you better feedback after I receive and mount them later this week......

OP
OP
S

SRT²

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Check the "new product section" and go to the Eurotech site; I just ordered a set of his (Neals) rotors which are of the same weight as the stoptechs with removable hat. I can give you better feedback after I receive and mount them later this week......

I will check it out. Thanks! Let me know how they work for you.

OKFireChief

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have Eurotech Rotors and EBC "Yellow" pads on my 06 VOI 9 Coupe. Ran Viper Days at MMR in Iowa, the SRT/Mopars at the Track in Memphis and a couple of local events in 07.

The rotors look great and stop very well! Would put the Eurotechs up against any rotors out there for the price ...

Have fun. Jon

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tested my Eurotecks yesterday - very favorable; I read some of the chatter on other options on a related thread; consider this, the Eurotecks weight 17.3 pounds(fronts) and 17lbs for the rears. The hats are mounted on flexible heat sensitive secure points to allow for expansion. After several runs and parking the car,noticed that they cool more quickly than the conventional ones. I like the idea of the curved vanes to assist with the cooling process. I believe Neal from Euroteck is offering a great price this month. The Stoptechs are running 900 dollars a pair. I am not trying to push this product,but considering price and look perception I believe I made the right choice. BTW - I posted some pics in the post preceding this one.

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Stoptech two piece slotted aerorotors, and didn't pay 900.00 a pair, or even close to it. As far as EBC when I was doing my research to inform my decision I read a post by a GTS owner who had removed his due to corrosion issues. Looked for the post and can't find it now to save my life. I think at the end of the day it comes down to what you like and what you want to spend.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21