'08 has remote adjustable outside mirrors?

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's a good feature, given the blinding headlights from behind while on the interstate hwys. The manual mirrors allowed no escape from the glare. The interior photos I saw on the net definitely had the controls in the driver's door, with what appeared a choice from left to right outside mirror adjustments. Good!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where have you been?

Feature has been included for some time.

OP
OP
F

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry. My '05, which was totalled less than two weeks ago, didn't have them, and I didn't realize the '06s did. My bad. But still Good news to ME. I have owned 3 Vipers without this feature ('94, '96 GTS and '05 SRT10), and had wished for it ....

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry. My '05, which was totalled less than two weeks ago, didn't have them, and I didn't realize the '06s did. My bad. But still Good news to ME. I have owned 3 Vipers without this feature ('94, '96 GTS and '05 SRT10), and had wished for it ....

Your '05 had this feature. You probably just didn't notice it. If it didn't, then DC made a very special door panel just for your car.:D

For the record...... ALL GEN. III's HAVE THIS FEATURE!!!

TRAMP 13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
even my 98 rt had them I know my 03 does my 03 also has cruise control if I keep my foot on the pedal haha

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
... I know the feeling ... the only feature I ever noticed was the red starter button :drive: