08 Viper pricing

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am reading many posts regarding precipitous drop in 08 Z06 pricing - some as low as employee pricing. I'd seriously doubt we will see anything similar for our limited production Vipers but what's the going market right now? Is it MSRP or closer to invoice? I am on the fence between GTR (gasp) and 08 Viper.

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check Ebay, prices are all over the place. You can get a Venom Red at A great price right now. SSG is still at a premium though, as well it should be.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm no expert but difference between invoice and msrp is around 7k...You cannot order a 08 anymore ... all orders are filled so if u're looking to buy anything other than a venom red your probably gonna have to fork up at least msrp from a dealer that has one on order...Plus the dealers know that 08s are all gone....

You can do your own research... get on ebay or autotrader and make a bunch of calls and make offers below msrp and see how you do... but if i was you i would talk to woodhouse and see what he has left and put a deposit down if he will let you get one at msrp...it is an amazing car at 90k

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are deals out there but they are pretty hard to find unless you settle with Venom Red. There has been a debate on here with the Venom red in terms of popularity but I think the prices speak for themselves. Venom Red did not hit off as well as all the other colors and that is why they are EASILY obtained at Invoice, ESPECIALLY the convertible. I was offered TWO different Venom Red Convertibles at Invoice days after they arrived at the dealer.

For colors like SSG and Black, you are going to pay top dollar at the current time and with Blue you are hit or miss. I would say that you are going to have to wait a bit more for those colors to get significant drops in pricing because people have to start putting miles on these cars. There have not been many resales or dealer leftovers for these colors. Only seems to be the case with Venom Red.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wonder how Viper Violet purple and Very Viper Orange did from an ordering perspective...? I imagine those will be love or hate colors w/ low productions numbers (IMHO). What a car for under $100k!

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most people seem to be loving the orange especially with blacked out rims.. we'll have to wait and see on the purple.....My second choice was the light blue although i doubt i will ever see one in person

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc