'09 ACR sells at Barrett Jackson today for...

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
...$112,000 plus 10% buyers premium for a total acquisition cost of $123,200. Pretty sweet!:)

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is dumb $. Got my brand new 2010 ACR Nurburgring edition for less then that. In fact the window sticker was just $113,***.xx on mine.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to know what's up with that because its 25%+ more than what it should have been LOL. I dunno if it's sweet or bunk.

OP
OP
V

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anybody know if there was something unusual or special about this one that would rationalize such a premium?

robiferretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its all BS, one thing I learned is a few people with money are stupid but not most. People dont buy things 25% above what they are worth. Just fake buyers to make auction seem like a good place to bring a car.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its all BS, one thing I learned is a few people with money are stupid but not most. People dont buy things 25% above what they are worth. Just fake buyers to make auction seem like a good place to bring a car.

Impulse buyers don't care how much extra they are paying.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with Anton. As much as I dislike Barrett Jackson some of those foolishly rich clowns get a little too buzzed up and start thinking with their wieners and trying to impress people. IMHO.

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I've always thought that there is a "Barrett Hysteria" that goes on there. Look at the stupid prices paid for resto mods and clones. It's crazy. Several times I've seen the same car run through again the next year and it doesn't get half the original money--however the commentators never mention that. Mecum Auctions have much more realistic prices due to the lack of hype.---Dave

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A local attended the auction yesterday. Here is a bit of what he had to say." The first ticket was 450 and each additional was 100 each. This included our way in the door(mon-sun), bidding,10 drinks per day and block access."Man, B-J is rollin in the dough!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog