09 Graphite ACR 4 MILE PRICE DROP

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add to that thought a comparison with the Ford GT. They made 2000, we all saw how quickly the values shot up after production ceased. Dodge made approximately 600
ACR's from 08-10 Your best bet is to hold on for a year.

FYI they made 4000, 2k in 05 and 2k in 06. The ACR will never maintain it's value like the FGT, I wish it would b/c I own one but not even close! I owned a 2006 FGT for three years and lost 8k on the sale, you can get that plus another 5k off sticker on an ACR. I wish I kept that car but life goes on!! Best of luck Kevin and by the way, if you want to buy a rare and unbelievable car buy a 2011 GT3RS, I just got mine on Saturday and it is out of this world. The ACR and RS look great in the garage next to each other. I wish you were closer b/c I would let you drive mine and you would be sold. The fit and finish on this car will make you drool, I wish my Viper was 80% of the Porsche!! Check it out, maybe you'll like!!

dans69ss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a KILLER deal for someone..

I was serious about selling and that was what the market would bring at the time. Reality is verry different. You and Austin are good guys and I'm glad that you worked it out.

Had the both of you decided to get into the octagon, I was going to put my money on Austin, victory via triangle choke. Sorry, but you would have been too pre-occupied with selling the Murci you don't have. :rolaugh:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was serious about selling and that was what the market would bring at the time. Reality is verry different. You and Austin are good guys and I'm glad that you worked it out.

Had the both of you decided to get into the octagon, I was going to put my money on Austin, victory via triangle choke. Sorry, but you would have been too pre-occupied with selling the Murci you don't have. :rolaugh:

Thats funny.:lmao:

dans69ss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I share the same sickness as Kevin and don't tend to keep my cars :D I'll make you a sweet deal on the SSG ACR :lmao:

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Aspirations, i wish i had the money to buy your wonderful car. Here's a free bump for ya TTT. Hope you sell it soon.:)

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hang in there Kevin... What's ridiculous about today's market is how recently these cars went for top dollar. I'll never forget my initial search for an ACR and when I found one, the dealer wanted $125k for it - and it was technically 'used' because the owner of the dealership drove it around for fun and it had about 500 miles on it. They wouldn't budge on the price.

That color combo is one of the best ones, and as dealer inventory goes away, the price will stabilize. Also keep in mind that these cars are a heck of a lot easier to work on than the Ferrari or Lambo. I personally love those cars, but it's like kids - I'd rather let my friends have them because I don't have time to deal with the hassles of day-to-day life with them :) When something goes wrong, I'd much rather have a Viper than a SCUD or 599 - and when the warranty runs out, at least with the Viper I know I can keep it alive forever without having to pay through the nose. Nothing in the world ****** me off more than being forced to rely on other people for help - and the Lambos and Ferraris are pretty much non-do-it-yourselfer cars...

But, hey, you only live once and if you're in love with a car, may as well get it while you can have fun with it. It's only money, and if you can get away with it, more power to you. Of course, we'll all be watching and giving you a hard time if you put a sweet-ass 599 on sale anytime soon :)

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
2011 GT3RS, I just got mine on Saturday and it is out of this world. The ACR and RS look great in the garage next to each other.

That statement MUST include a picture:). Lucky you, to get a 2011 GT3RS. You must have ordered it as soon as they were announced!.

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That statement MUST include a picture:). Lucky you, to get a 2011 GT3RS. You must have ordered it as soon as they were announced!.

Believe it or not I "stumbled" on it at on a dealer's lot, it had literally arrived as a sold unit but the guy who ordered it bailed! AMAZING car!!!

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If someone would pm me their email I can send you the GT3RS pics to post, I don't know how to resize and post.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187