09 Graphite ACR 4 MILE PRICE DROP

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan is not serious and Iam still waiting for 2Badd4U to come to his senses and buy my car...I cant get a Lambo due to the fact the closest dealer is 7 hours away.:nono: Iam looking at getting a 430 SCUD or a F599..

Wow. Are you ADD? Im begining to think you yourself dont even know what you want.:crazy2:

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan is not serious and Iam still waiting for 2Badd4U to come to his senses and buy my car...I cant get a Lambo due to the fact the closest dealer is 7 hours away.:nono: Iam looking at getting a 430 SCUD or a F599..

Nice but, have a look at the Audi R8 V-10. It is a ton of car for the money and has a good
resale value which would be of interest to you.;)

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all of you on this thread who thinks its fun to make light of my car sale remember some day you will be selling your car too..And for all the people who think the Viper is such a great car especially the ACR,where are you..??? I have learned my lesson to NEVER buy a new car again..A warning for the people who want to buy a 2010 Viper;just make sure you hang on to it for awhile,lol...I think its pretty sad that I cant sell my car for 19K off sticker....Please stay off my thread please unless you have something positive to say or you want to buy my car....Austin I really dont understand why you are so jealous of me..Did anyone else on here offer you the chance to get a raffel car.:rolleyes: Mods please feel free to edit posts on here as you see fit...Kevin

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And for all the people who think the Viper is such a great car especially the ACR,where are you..???

I think the Viper is a great car, especially my ACR. After putting 2400 miles on it since November 21st, I am very happy with my purchase! Thanks again Kevin for letting me inspect your SSG ACR, it lead me to my wonderful ACR. Good luck with your sale.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all of you on this thread who thinks its fun to make light of my car sale remember some day you will be selling your car too..And for all the people who think the Viper is such a great car especially the ACR,where are you..??? I have learned my lesson to NEVER buy a new car again..A warning for the people who want to buy a 2010 Viper;just make sure you hang on to it for awhile,lol...I think its pretty sad that I cant sell my car for 19K off sticker....Please stay off my thread please unless you have something positive to say or you want to buy my car....Austin I really dont understand why you are so jealous of me..Did anyone else on here offer you the chance to get a raffel car.:rolleyes: Mods please feel free to edit posts on here as you see fit...Kevin

Lets set something straight... I am in no way jealous of you. Secondly, yes, you gave me a ticket for the raffle after I did some PS work for you, but it didnt mean that I had to give up my opinions on the forum. I've never said anything rude towards/to you, just posted my bystander view. Im sure Im not the only one who thinks your buying and selling habit is quite odd.

Its like you cant make up your mind. Just observation. Maybe you should make your next sale more behind-the-scenes and not so open.:dunno:

Last edited:

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a "Forum" and everyone is entitled to their opinions!

The tough economy and very deep dealer discounts make selling even a brand new Viper difficult.

Your car looks great, and good luck with your sale.

Happy 4th to all! :usa:

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lets set something straight... I am in no way jealous of you. Secondly, yes, you gave me a ticket for the raffle after I did some PS work for you, but it didnt mean that I had to give up my opinions on the forum. I've never said anything rude towards/to you, just posted my bystander view. Im sure Im not the only one who thinks your buying and selling habit is quite odd.

Its like you cant make up your mind. Just observation. Maybe you should make your next sale more behind-the-scenes and not so open.:dunno:

Austin - You have a PM.

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why do you even care how many cars I buy or sell...If you think Iam odd what the hell do you think of Frank Barba who has at least 1/2 million in cars hes selling with little or no miles..:rolleyes: Why should I make my sales behind the scenes this is a Viper site last time I checked..Should I go to F-Chat to sell my ACR..?? All Iam asking everyone is to keep their thoughts to themselves if it doesnt benefit the sale of my car.! If you dont want it or dont like it move on...seriously get a life people...I have done my part to keep the Viper name in business,lol..,can you make that claim..?? I also dont get on here when someone is selling their car and judge their price or motivation to sell it. If making fun of my buying and selling habits is fun to you you seriously have some personal problems or leed a very boring life...I thought most of the people on this forum were above this child like s**t...:dunno:...As far as opinions go...well you know the old saying.:nono:

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You both are good guys, don't air you conflict in public like people do on FB! I know from reading both of your many contributions to the forum (both entertaining and assisting) that you're well liked. Iron it out via a pm, I know I've vented in public before and later have regreted it. Good luck with the sale Kevin and thanks for all the photos Austin!!:2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
$91K for this beautiful ACR on MSO is a great buy.

Have You asked (sponsor) Bernie Katz / Tomball Viper Exchange to do a 3-way trade of paper with the Murci dealer? It can give you some TIME. I bet he can help you. Find his link here: Viper Club of America or in a live-button above. Its worth a call.........

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$91K for this beautiful ACR on MSO is a great buy.

Have You asked (sponsor) Bernie Katz / Tomball Viper Exchange to do a 3-way trade of paper with the Murci dealer? It can give you some TIME. I bet he can help you. Find his link here: Viper Club of America or in a live-button above. Its worth a call.........

Not getting a Murci because the nearest dealer is 7hrs away....I might be sending it off to Cali because I found a F-car there and they will sell it for me and give me until the end of this month...I still have to get 91K for it or no deal....Want to buy some Forgelines,lol...Kevin

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to see this thread end. :rolaugh: And it will if we have to start moderating it. There's an old saying that goes something like....."If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen."
Aspirations, you turned the stove on here by going public, at that point it's obvious with your history you're going to get comments regarding your buying and selling habits.
If you want this thread to keep going in an effort to move the car I would politely suggest you roll with the punches as it is really unprecedented to have a for sale thread like this show up EVERY time one logs in, and some of us are a little concerned about monopolizing the system for one sale.
Now, I just can't help myself....:crazy2: If the Lambo dealer is 7 hours away, how far away is the F Car dealer?:confused:
Good luck with the sale and you might consider waiting a bit, there will be a long dry spell in 2011 with no new Vipers for sale and if you are on MSO the law of supply and demand may well work for you.
Add to that thought a comparison with the Ford GT. They made 2000, we all saw how quickly the values shot up after production ceased. Dodge made approximately 600
ACR's from 08-10 Your best bet is to hold on for a year.

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to see this thread end. :rolaugh: And it will if we have to start moderating it. There's an old saying that goes something like....."If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen."
Aspirations, you turned the stove on here by going public, at that point it's obvious with your history you're going to get comments regarding your buying and selling habits.
If you want this thread to keep going in an effort to move the car I would politely suggest you roll with the punches as it is really unprecedented to have a for sale thread like this show up EVERY time one logs in, and some of us are a little concerned about monopolizing the system for one sale.
Now, I just can't help myself....:crazy2: If the Lambo dealer is 7 hours away, how far away is the F Car dealer?:confused:
Good luck with the sale and you might consider waiting a bit, there will be a long dry spell in 2011 with no new Vipers for sale and if you are on MSO the law of supply and demand may well work for you.
Add to that thought a comparison with the Ford GT. They made 2000, we all saw how quickly the values shot up after production ceased. Dodge made approximately 600
ACR's from 08-10 Your best bet is to hold on for a year.

Exactly. Plus it gives me time to raise the money!

But then the only 09 Black w/red stripes ACR might show up.

Who has that car? It's also a 1 of 1.

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now, I just can't help myself....:crazy2: If the Lambo dealer is 7 hours away, how far away is the F Car dealer?:confused:.

I agree with you Lee.

I also wonder how can he know if he likes the car when he hasnt even driven it. I wonder how much the value of the car is going to be affected by a couple hundred miles? Put a temporary plate on it and lets go for a cruise, heck you might even like it. I cant think of a better place to test it than right out your backdoor, down parleys.

We have steve harris imports/ferrari about 15-20 miles from park city. The lambo place went out of business.

I do wish you the best with your sale but the market for sports cars, including lambos, stinks right now. If you bought a new murci you would be in trouble to the tune of at least $100k. There is your viper right there.

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Somebody buy my 08 org/blk coupe for 70K so I can put Kevin out of his misery (so to speak....) and buy his graphite car. Just saying. *****.

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ferrari dealer is 15 miles away....

***** if your serious I have a car on hold until the end of this month(July) so let me know...I hope you can get 70K for yours:dunno:

Lee, Iam not buy a new anything and I know all about depreciation,lol... Unlike the FGT ACRs are still going down..:rolleyes: The FGT was based on a historic race car, the ACR has made its own records on race tracks but not in heated world class competition.(NO History behind its name)..I dont see the ACR ever getting to the price point of the FGTs,at least in MY lifetime,lol..But as everyone knows on here I could be wrong.
I also dont understand why everyone is so intrigued by my buying and selling is it because Iam leaving the Viper world,lol..You guys know you will miss me,lol...Austin too....Austin is a good dude and Iam sorry if I spoke out against you..;) Now someone buy this beautiful ACR so I can move on to your new owners Ferrari...Kevin

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think one of the issues here is that you decided to buy a Murcie. It sounded like you had the particular car picked out and had to sell your car promptly to complete the deal. At least that's what it sounded like to me - all good.

Then you posted an advert with pictures of someone else's car. It's not a big deal but it does start to make folks wonder. Then the Lambo dealer is all of a sudden too far away. Did you move in the mean time? Did the Lambo dealer move? So curiosity was raised.

Now you claim to be buying a Scud or a 599, each cost WAY more than a Murcie. All of a sudden it seems fairly weird.

I have no issues, I'm just saying that this is the reason that you might have received some of the comments. It's seems like a bit of a mystery and I think that gets everyone's interest up a bit. You're ACR is, at the very least, one of the most desireable high performance cars on earth. It's the right model in the right color - all very, very nice. I wish you luck with your sale and your next purchase.

FWIW, Last week (at a Ferrari 458 Charity auction no less) I actually got challenged by a 599 owner. He told me he would kick my a$$ at the track. Yesterday was the day. I run the event so during our lunch break we went out and I felt sorry for him. Everyone watching and I just crushed him. It really was no contest. Later in the day I also laid waste to a Scud. Truthfully it says more about their drivers than the cars but that's how it went down. Having said that I doubt that it matters to you since you don't drive the thing. The 599 is certainly nice to look at though!

Again, good luck with your sale. It's an awesome car at what seems like a pretty good price to me.

Greg

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't have to sell at a significant loss. Wanting is always better than having. If I can make it happen fine. I am always serious when I approach a possible purchase. As far as selling an orange and black coupe for 62K....well, someone didn't buy it, they stole it. Good luck. *****.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 599 does drive nice. It's certainly no Scud though........

Greg

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly. Plus it gives me time to raise the money!

But then the only 09 Black w/red stripes ACR might show up.

Who has that car? It's also a 1 of 1.

3 08's in that color, 1 09, no 10's and 2 of the 08's have been done in at the track, I know where the last perfect 08 is though...

IMG_0106.jpg

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys know you will miss me,lol...Austin too....Austin is a good dude and Iam sorry if I spoke out against you..;) Now someone buy this beautiful ACR so I can move on to your new owners Ferrari...Kevin

Kevin, I just give you a hard time. The times we've talked, you have been a nice guy to me. Just givin' ya little hell is all. I do hope you finally find a car that makes you happy and that you're able to drive!:D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen