09 Graphite Acr For Sale 4 Miles Please Read

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2009 LOADED GRAPHITE ACR 4 MILES FOR SALE NOW!!!! - ViperClub Classifieds

Well everyone my wife didnt want me to buy a 08 BUSA( she hates motorcycles) so she said if I didnt get it and sold the Viper I could get a Murcielago..!!! Well of course I said ok as I have wanted one forever..
My 09 Graphite/Black centerband/Red stripe ACR with 4 MILES is REALLY up for sale!!! I can configure it with the black(original interior) or the red/black interior..Or you can have both..(Please see my ad in the classifieds)....This is a fully equipped car(110,100)Nav,graphite bezels,mats, minus the factory cover but I will provide a great(never used) cali car cover...
If your really interested please call me 801-949-1592 Utah.or e-mail [email protected] we can discuss how you would want it equipped and price as I do have 7K worth of wheels and tires coming too..
I already have a MGW s/s installed with gripper knob along with new e-brake and shifter boots stitched in red that will come with the car of course..
Kevin

Last edited:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM me what you need to get for that red interior! Shipped to Maryland

As much as I love the Viper, the Murci is the way to go!!

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, just buy a picture of the Murci. You're not gonna drive it anyway :lmao: j/k Or at least wait till after VOI11 :dunno:

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ Bump TTP......New wheels comming in next week..Added pic in classies...

Will sell for 100K with NEW FORGELINE ST3Ps with PS2s plus you will get the ACR Wheels and Tires!!!! Thats over 7K in wheels and tires alone..Kevin

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Aspirations,

Breaking down your Forum name, one would see the first portion of said is the word Asp. Aha, this is a Snake , so what a great start. The second section is just the short , first person, I , denoting yourself --- quite clever. The last part , obviously shows at one time you were in the Army or some other branch of the Armed Services, as it is the relevant word, rations ( something one must do whether it is food or necessities while serving in combat , etc ).

Hence this all breaks down to a common theme , that you ( as in the I portion ) need to ration the amount of Snakes you have. Since you haven't done this , I am suggesting you change your name to " Mercy" , as in " have mercy, mercy me, or a sloppy misspelling of an Italian Sportscar. "

Because at this point we izzzz all scratching our heads and thinking " Lord have Mercy, Kevin, not again."

Ration your asp, make this one your last and just hang in there. Or get your Italian masheeen and change your name to protect the innocent.

Mercy!!!!:lmao:

Last edited:
OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
53:omg:.......Ive been having mid-life crisis for about 25 yrs though...I have had over 23 Motorcycles.Including 5 Bimotas.A BUSA..GIXERS..3 CBXs..8 Corvettes...3 of them old school ZR-1s 1 70 LT-1....1 95 TT 300ZX....71-Z28...and some other stuff,lol.....I married for the first time 5yrs ago...Since then 2 Vettes/the 300ZX/and 5 Vipers:omg: So far my marriage has lasted longer than ANY car ownership because SHES a KEEPER in every sense of the word!!!!!:headbang:

I dont care what car I have come VOI-11 I will meet up to check some of you guys and ladies out....I did tell the wife that if my ACr does not sell by the end of July/mid August that its going to get a OS-Giken/Headers/exhaust/ which would save us alot over getting the merci so you never know,lol........I do want the Merci very bad.

MY CAR is NEW there has to be someone who wants the ACR prototype color scheme car...

Last edited:

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your best bet is to find someone who like you doesn't drive their car, and just trade garage pieces for a couple months. No need to even swap titles or anything. Then swap back when you get bored with them. ;)

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FOR THE SERIOUS ONLY..:D

FOR 101K You can buy my 09 4 mile Graphite ACR with the following: Standard, and RED/BLACK interior either one installed...A set of Forgeline wheels with PS2s mounted ALL NEW sitting at Forgeline waiting to ship right to your door!! The wheels are 19X10...19X13.....ST3Ps (6-spoke with exposed hardware with entire wheel including barrels painted gloss black,like the ACR wheels with a thin red pinstripe on the outer part of the rim)..You will of course get the ACR rims/tires too..That is over 9K in extras plus the MGW short shifter installed already..Thats like getting my NEW 09 ACR that stickered for 110,105 for 92K!!! :omg: You could always sell 1 of the interiors and 1 set of wheels if wanted....Let me know we can deal IF YOUR SERIOUS and have NO trades...I can wait for 4-6 weeks with a strong deposit...Kevin

I will post pics of the wheels if I can get a pic from Forgeline but they will look beautiful on this Graphite monster!!!

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres an actual pic of the wheels that Iam getting for the ACR from Forgeline...They will all be wrapped with PS2s...19X10F.....19X13R....If anyone is interested in buying this set complete with TPMS sensors please contact me ASAP as I can get them shipped to your door...I paid 7k will sell for 6K....Kevin

Click on pic to enlarge:
http://forums.viperclub.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=7997&stc=1&d=1276284219

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not even sure what to say. I think if we added up your last few cars and the losses on them from new, you could have a Viper in your garage that you do not have to trade or sell to get a new one, yet would be completely paid off. :pokey:

I like the Murci too but are you sure you really want to do this. Why not just pay the $10K for one of those exotic car weekends and drive the hell out of a Murci there. You could put 200 miles on a weekend Murci for $10K which would be 100% more than you will drive it, if you owned it anyway. Just a thought.

Your wife has got to be getting tired of the one step forward, two steps back on the cars. My problem is I have now exhausted all possible scenerios and excuses for new cars with my wife. She is on to me. I am into either begging and pleading or coming up with an exotic excuse. Problem is she will let me have a new car, if two in my collection go and she gets to quit her job. I just can not see how to beat it. Problem is I have a Powerball ticket addition now. :dunno: She is convinced she is working just to support my car addition.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave