$1.00 Custom Hoodpad

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: $1.00 Custom Hoodpads

Obviously one way to skirt around the ridiculous ebay fees. Plus I'm sure if you don't like it he will only return the $1.00 bid price not the shipping!!!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

im waiting for "im local in your area, I'll just swing by and pick it up" LMAO

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Once again, another unethical way of doing business. I don't like this vendor at all.

GTS Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Once again, another unethical way of doing business. I don't like this vendor at all. "

I agree, just like the shocks he put for sale " first $1500. takes them" and then he plays four people against each other to get $2300. I don't have a problem with getting as much as you can but when you say first $1500. then stick to it!

tarfungo

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that some of you have had bad experiences dealing with Ron. All of my dealings with Ron have been straight up and fair.

His hood pads are VERY cool and I have one - unfortunately, my 3 month-old puppy ate the corner before I had a chance to install, so my garage now sports a custom hood pad! :mad:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that some of you have had bad experiences dealing with Ron. All of my dealings with Ron have been straight up and fair.

His hood pads are VERY cool and I have one - unfortunately, my 3 month-old puppy ate the corner before I had a chance to install, so my garage now sports a custom hood pad! :mad:

I have also had NOTHING but great dealings with Ron.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I have a 98 GTS for sale, only $1.00.
S&H will be $75,000.00 american dollars. No local pick up, It is be shipped part by part.

:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog