1:10th 2008 Dodge Viper SRT coupe! RC

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one I got said:

To celebrate the first ever production based overall win at the Rolex 24 hours at Daytona, Dodge has commissioned through Auto Art, an authentic die-cast model company, to produce 24 (for each hour of the race) a replica of the race winning Viper as it crossed the finish line to the history books. Professionally weathered to replicate the condition after the hard fought 24 hours, each of these 24 Vipers have received additional details and paint above and beyond the product available to the public.

Please accept this token - one of the 24 produced - as a gesture of our appreciation to the contribution you provided to make this piece of history a reality."

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wish i had payed attention earlier, I just payed $80 for one on ebay! Does anyone have #104? That is the number of my FE.

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one I got said:

To celebrate the first ever production based overall win at the Rolex 24 hours at Daytona, Dodge has commissioned through Auto Art, an authentic die-cast model company, to produce 24 (for each hour of the race) a replica of the race winning Viper as it crossed the finish line to the history books. Professionally weathered to replicate the condition after the hard fought 24 hours, each of these 24 Vipers have received additional details and paint above and beyond the product available to the public.

Please accept this token - one of the 24 produced - as a gesture of our appreciation to the contribution you provided to make this piece of history a reality."

Not a problem 96GTS,we cannot always know what really takes place when we are so far from races....

Have you got some pictures of one of this special production or not?? If not,not a problem....;)

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep getting a message stating that my pictures are too big to post (too many pixels perhaps). I'd love to post some pics, but I haven't had a chance to figure out how to lower the resolution.

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep getting a message stating that my pictures are too big to post (too many pixels perhaps). I'd love to post some pics, but I haven't had a chance to figure out how to lower the resolution.

I used this:

ImageShack® - Hosting

Find your picture in direct link and post it or them :D

(example: you take your picture,resize her in 640/480,you select her for messages board (1) and take all the link directely than here ;) )

You must be registered for see images

Chris. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62