WTB: 2008-2010 SRT 6-spoke brushed polished OEM wheels

jordan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. I picked up my 2001 GTS about 3 years ago and have been hovering a lot in this forum, just watching the banter and seeing what everyone is into. When I got my GTS, it came with tires that were rock hard, date code on them looks to be the original tires. I'm the 5th or 6th owner, and the previous guy has a second set of wheel he sold off before selling the car, which I have good reason to believe it was being driven on before the original wheels and tires set was put on to sell it to me.
Because I need new tires, I wanted to also get a second set of wheels that I find more appealing.
Unfortunately, because of the age of these Gen IV wheels, there aren't any vendors that sell a complete set.

If anyone has a set of these 6-spoke SRT wheels off a 2008-2010 car, I am very much in the market.
Looking to buy today, with or without tires.
Please let me know what you have! Reply here, PM, whatever!

Example:
https://www.viperpartsrackamerica.c.../dodge-viper-new-oem-six-spoke-wheel-set-1721
You must be registered for see images attach

Jordan

FL2010ACR

VCA Member
Reaction score
Not the wheel you are showing in your post, but I have both original OEM rear wheels (black) taken off a 2010 ACR with only 30 miles on the car when they were removed.

OEM DODGE VIPER 2010 ACR SRT-10 Aluminum REAR Wheel 1JJ59DX8AA.

OP
OP
jordan

jordan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey FL2010ACR, thanks for the heads up on what ya got. I have noticed that most of the OEM wheels across the generations are 5 spoke-ish patterns. I really like a nice 6 spoke look, and i need a whole set.
It looks like I could put this set together if I get each wheel from a different source. This gives me an uneasy feeling knowing each wheel has a different history. It would also cost about $3500 just for the wheels, spicy pricy.

ozzie

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I had to find my fronts in Canada and one wasn't perfect spent alot for not being perfect they are hard to find in good condition, A set went through Copart on a 2010 but it had front end damage and doubt they didn't get bent, mine had to get straightened so be wary of used wheels without some kind of guarantee!

Brandog

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I picked up my 2001 GTS about 3 years ago and have been hovering a lot in this forum, just watching the banter and seeing what everyone is into. When I got my GTS, it came with tires that were rock hard, date code on them looks to be the original tires. I'm the 5th or 6th owner, and the previous guy has a second set of wheel he sold off before selling the car, which I have good reason to believe it was being driven on before the original wheels and tires set was put on to sell it to me.
Because I need new tires, I wanted to also get a second set of wheels that I find more appealing.
Unfortunately, because of the age of these Gen IV wheels, there aren't any vendors that sell a complete set.

If anyone has a set of these 6-spoke SRT wheels off a 2008-2010 car, I am very much in the market.
Looking to buy today, with or without tires.
Please let me know what you have! Reply here, PM, whatever!

Example:
https://www.viperpartsrackamerica.c.../dodge-viper-new-oem-six-spoke-wheel-set-1721

Jordan
Hi if my eyes are right your Viper is Deep Sapphire Blue w/Silver stripes and it would look like this!

OP
OP
jordan

jordan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh man, SO CLOSE! I am deep Sapphire but with White stripes.
I actually found a set of wheels, and after a FedEx debacle involving one of the rear wheels getting lost, losing its router label, ending up at the wheel dealer who originally shipped the box, I will be receiving the full set tomorrow. Im really excited, I love the clean and simple 6-spoke. Your Gen2 is so clean. Thank you for sharing!
Ill make sure to get some glamor shots once the new rubber is on.

beart9h1v8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set off my 2008 in Calgary in storage at Davenport Motor Sports. They have been off the car since new. Cant remeber if they are 5 or 6 spoke and if there are tires on them. If still interested let me know and I will get the info.

Brandog

VCA Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Well I'm pretty sure they only made the 2001 GTS either solid dsb or dsb with silver stripes. Not white.
So either sombody had white stripes put on a solid or look closer.The factory only put silver on in 2001.
Either way enjoy the passion!
Brandog