1/12 Radio Control GTS-R #91

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just spotted the ultimate X-Mas gift for collectors. It was a 1/12 GTS-R replica of the Daytona winner this year. Had some nice decals but the color looks like a brighter shade of red. It was produced by Nikor (?) and it cost about $80 plus tax and you had to get a battery pack and recharger which cost about another $20. Keep your eyes peeled.

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw alot of these in Vegas last week, very big and heavy. I would have bought one but when you look at it up close, the decals look like they were put on by a three year old. I just didn't feel the quality was there.

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you guys see these in a hobby shop or chain store? Haven't seen them in the Dallas area yet. If somebody sees one, snag it for me and I'll send you a check. As part of my huge collection I think I have just about EVERYTHING ever done in red/white. Thanks.
You must be registered for see images

Reaction score
Well Wing King I went over to hobby Town USA today at lunch to buy you one and they were sold out. They said they were expecting another order by Christmas. Let me know if your interested. They also had a big gas powered controlled car in Red W/White stripes GTS. I didn't look at the scale. I think you'll know what I'm talking about. The price was $299 with the motor and everything else needed for it.

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a 1/14 scale rc #91 Viper through www.arroyorc.com for $69.95. They come in either red or blue, 27 mhz only, and the charger and battery are $16.95. They aren't as finely detailed as the Autoart GTSR's but they are tough and fun to play with. Mine's pretty scraped up, from whacking curbs, and I broke off the passenger side rear view mirror, but heck that's what driveway racing is all about!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets