1/2 Naked Woman @ Your Viper @ VIR 5/6 Need Your Support

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get a hold of Janni.. whooops.. make that Randy Cade of the NC VCA. I'm SURE randy would be more then happy to help this worthy cause, with all the homeless kids it will feed, etc (oh, thats what he will have to tell Deb his wife, lol). But I think you will see he can rally up some support for this. Plus where are the usual suspects from the carolinas? John S., Eric H., Dr ****, Ling, sticker stu, and from the VA VCA: John no slong (freeman), George ******** and their boyfriend.. forgot his name. Heck, then we have the upstanding members, like Janni, Henry, Kenny (could bring his 2 comp coupes), Deb and a few others.

I'm sure most just havent seen this thread, get the word out by contacting the VCA prez (Randy Cade) and you should get a nice boost in participation.

Jon

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon I have called Debbie and also Janni, as well as Kevin from Underground racing and our own beloved Lee Stubberfield from our VCA MD/VA chapter. I have actually hired a hauler to bring eight of our GTS cars, 1 White Mamba out for the event on Saturday and am slowly getting support from members. So thanks for your help and it would be great to have you come out as we are really trying to accomplish this for two years worth of Calendars.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leave on Thursday and bring a caravan of friendly Vipers with you. Drive 4 hours on Thursday, 4 hours on Friday and 1 or 2 hours on Saturday then hall a-- home. Everyone is welcomed

Man_Car

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you could've had it at Lowe's Motor Speedway I'd be able to make. Virgina is too far for me.

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, next year ask Tator if it would be O.K. to do the shoot at or before the picnic, you'll have over a 100+ cars to choose from and I'm sure everyone wouldn't mind those girls hanging out either!!!

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Called and spoke with the track manager to day and it look slike the weaqther will not be a factor. Calling for a small possibility of showers, that will be updated. We still need your support Viper Magazine is now going to work with us on a possible story. This should be fun and what a great setting VIR Raceway. This track is beautiful not to mention the Viper & Models

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 1/2 Naked Woman @ Your Viper @ VIR 5/6 Need Your Support Rescheduled

THE CALENDAR SHOOT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR MAY 20, DETAILS TO FOLLOW, WITH CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THE EXPENSES FOR THE MODELS IT IS IMPORTANTY TO HAVE A PERFECT DAY WEATHER WISE, AND WE JUST KNOW THAT THE 20TH WILL BE BEAUTIFUL, CALL ME WITH QUESTIONS AND THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang