1.7 rockers?

kverges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No flame intended here, I just wanted specific, first hand info. The conclusion may be right, but it is hard to figure out exactly what happened and how to avoid it without details. It sure sounded to me like the car owner simply did not have the first-hand knowledge to explain exactly what happened.

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone please inform me what part of the Arrow rockers have actually failed. Does Arrow know about the problem, was it corrected. Trey, could you please tell me what happened to the Arrow rockers. So far, No body has given the reason for failure. I would really like to know If I'm at risk using Arrow rockers, or this was just a one time fluke. Has anyone ever had trouble with the T@D's for any reason including a poor installation. I would really like to know before I rip out the Arrow rockers and install the T@D's. To all the people using Arrow rockers without any trouble. How many miles do you have on them,and what type of mods are you running? Thanks, I'll be rippping out my hair along with the rockers if I don't get an answer! Tim

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang