1 of 7 for sale

OP
OP
J

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not a scam its common for dealers to list the cars wrong. Its sad that they wouldn't catch on by seeing the badging on the car but its common to see RT , GTS, and SRT used for the wrong cars

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen it going the opposite way on the expressway a few times over the years and recently. I thought the rims were gold especially since I was aware of the limited run of rims. I would shelf the rims and get some Gen IV's just to preserve them even though I question their future collector status. You could not replace them if ever they were damaged.

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry , what I mean to say is that those wheels are ugly...............if they were *** there would be now way of changing the car and we all know that slapping a set of wheels on her , errr him , err whatever..... would fix it , and on the other hand slapping *** fixes nothing.

Username

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rims were curbed already..no more retail value than any other mid mileage red GTS.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like that car is here in Omaha. If anyone is interested I can check it out for you. Woodhouse just serviced it too, so they would know about it.

Bruce

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry , what I mean to say is that those wheels are ugly...............if they were *** there would be now way of changing the car and we all know that slapping a set of wheels on her , errr him , err whatever..... would fix it , and on the other hand slapping *** fixes nothing.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They do look better in person then in the pics. I have had both the 18" chrome stock wheels and the Gold wheels on mine and like the gold better.

mufflerbearings96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a Viper RT/10 coupe? it even comes with cup holders and an interior hood release latch, this really is a rare car!:lmao::rolaugh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456