100 % Mint ACR BBS wheels on EBay!

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very tempting. Did BBS do the refurbish? How much did they charge? Are you not driving on the street anymore? I have an extra set of the BBS LM's and I would rather have the factory BBS wheels to have an extra exact match.

Anyone want the LM's same price? So I can buy these from Newt.

Mike

OP
OP
N

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,

Thanks for the post. BBS did not do the refinish, I had a very reputable firm in Dallas do it for me. I have over $500 in the refinishing. They have done other work for me in the past, and I have been very pleased with all of their work. The wheels look stunning - brand new! I wanted to have the wheels back to new before selling them to someone.

I don't drive the car on the street anymore, I am running in the Viper Days series with the car currently. I have two sets of the new Forgeline VRL wheels that I am using on the track, that is why I am selling these.

These are the ACR wheels that you had put on the car when you owned it. If you bought them, they will have come full circle back to you. Thanks, and take care.

Newt

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very tempting. Did BBS do the refurbish? How much did they charge? Are you not driving on the street anymore? I have an extra set of the BBS LM's and I would rather have the factory BBS wheels to have an extra exact match.

Anyone want the LM's same price? So I can buy these from Newt.

Mike

Mike,

does that include the hoosier daddies also?

I sent you a PM, shoot me a call
Jay from Sebring.

OP
OP
N

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To whoever called and left a message for me to call them regarding the BBS wheels, the phone # I received on the message is out of service. The # must have been written down wrong by my office, please call again or send an e-mail. Thanks,

OP
OP
N

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To Kevin with the 2000 ACR who sent me a question via EBay, the reply I sent to your questions using your return e-mail given to me on the EBay website has been returned to me as undeliverable. Send me a pm with your e-mail address and I will send another reply. Thanks, and sorry for the delay in answering your questions.

OP
OP
N

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brad,

They were painted according to the BBS OEM paint specs and clear coated. Thanks for your interest.