12th annual WA VCA BBQ & Potluck

OP
OP
Y

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to start anything, but isn't putting addresses on the forum what started all the troubles in the parade thread?

Hey- I don't see no stinking address!! (I told Bill it was OK!)
Thanks for worrying about me.

Clint, Joe, Charley and the rest sure don't as is in evidence with the M&M's and the slowness comments.
Glen- Thanks for the wine- I'll drink the Mamba first if it ever cools down around here- 105 today!

James- I'll see if I can get some pictures to come out. and I'll measure the tracks!

Thanks all for coming- we have a great time as usual! To the ones that missed it- SEE YA NEXT YEAR!!!

PBR

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Paul for hosting the longest running annual event in the Pacific NW.

Just a quick back of the napkin math makes me guess that you have hosted at least 65000 hp served at the combined BBQs and more likely have even surpassed 75,000 hp!

Thanks again to you and Barb to opening up your home and burn out strip (I mean driveway) to our club, your hospitality is certainly appreciated as is your sense of humor!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
James, you and everyone are welcome. You talk about HP- My eldest daughter made some kind of comment about there being over a Million Dollars worth of cars in my driveway.

Don't fret Clint. I've known James a long time, and he is always that way!

PBR

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I had nothing to do with the M&M's. :nono: Though I did eat more than my share - maybe that's why Joe was able to keep up on the way back north. :omg:

:slomo:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456