14 People From Viper Plant Win Powerball

theviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A hardy congratulations to all of them!! What a wonderful thing to happen to them. I hope that they are all there Thursday morning. It will be a hoot!!

V

Venomiss

That is awesome!!!!!!

It would be wonderful to see them buy a viper!

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing very good news . How could they not want to buy a Viper or two. After working at the plant Viper Venom would be in their blood even more than the regular owners :) CONGRATS !!!!!
I would like to hear from some of the winners to see what they are going to do with their money :)

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It'd be neat for them to be able to honestly say, "Here's MY Viper, WHICH I BUILT !!!!!"

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is so cool. How much is the "lump sum"? By the time you divide by 13, and pay taxes, it may "only" be a few mil apiece, but hey, I'd take it!:2tu:

Is Fiat re-assigning these folks, or are they laid off after Viper production ceases?

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is so cool. How much is the "lump sum"? By the time you divide by 13, and pay taxes, it may "only" be a few mil apiece, but hey, I'd take it!:2tu:

Is Fiat re-assigning these folks, or are they laid off after Viper production ceases?

I think I read somewhere that they will net $1.3 million each. :2tu:

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an amazing story and I cant wait to tell everyone I meet about the way this played out for the hard working people who built our cars:drive:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Couldn't happen to a nicer group of workers!!! This is way cool, and with the Plant closing emotions had to be somewhat down --- gotta imagine they picked right back up after this, ha!!

Congrats to all of you and nice to hear some fantastic news out of Detroit!!!:2tu:

Best Regards,
Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Dodge

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Its too bad this didnt happen a couple years ago... how ironic would it have been if the Viper plant workers... BOUGHT the Viper brand?

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and I thought that working at CAAP was like winning the Lottery. Congrats to the winners.

Bruce

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The title of this Thread reads 14 People From Viper Plant Win Powerball

The info in the article reports the winners worked at the Jeep Grand Cherokee plant

Which is it?:dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang