$175 Zymol is it worth it??

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok guys, let hear it... Is this the miracle wax? Im NOT a member of the zaino club.. Ive used it, NOT impressed. I am currently using Mequairs NXT..

Whats the "next level" in wax.. Is this stuff seriously worth it?? reviews are very good so far..

Zymol Show Car Wax

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pretty much hated the regular Zymol product. Smelled nice, that's about it.

My favorite is Adams buttery wax. Great stuff, and $60 for a GALLON price is not bad.

Jeff

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use Adam's as well and it works well with my PC buffer. I just bought a can of that P21S carnuba wax the other day and honestly it shines more on my blue car than any other.

QUICK SILVER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered Griots product 3 weeks ago still didnt get it. I have ZAINO products I thought it would be better also maybe doin something wrong.

alpha85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used Zaino for the last two years on my 05. I like it fine the high gloss spray really gives it a good shine.

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, and I thought the little can of P21 (or whatever it's called) was expensive. Like mad0953, I'm digging it. The only thing that ***** is the can is tiny so you basically have to use the small lame sponge applicator it comes with, because you can't get it out any other way - it is like a block of wax.

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys. P21s makes great products. Their wheel cleaner is the best Ive ever used, and very gentle, at the same time.

Honestly, I wasn't really going to order this stuff.. But after reading all positive reviews. Maybe it does work better than the others?

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What's wax for?

I see 5 reviews, all pretty nondescript. You think a web page selling 175 dollar wax is going to include BAD reviews for it??

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My answer is pretty straightforward. If it's a show car, yes. If you are going to drive it to the show, no.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want a high end wax i would go with Swissvax Concorso over the Zymol.

I have also heard a lot of good about P21s 100%.

I prefer Zaino over these but will use them every once in a while. Variety is the spice of life, right.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok guys, let hear it... Is this the miracle wax? Im NOT a member of the zaino club.. Ive used it, NOT impressed. I am currently using Mequairs NXT..

Whats the "next level" in wax.. Is this stuff seriously worth it?? reviews are very good so far..

Zymol Show Car Wax
The 175.00 and even higher price wax is all hype. It makes people THINK they are getting something special because they paid a lot. BS. The key is a hand wash followed by a clay bar and then a quality polish by hand (of which there are many) and THEN a wax if you prefer. You can only get so much shine with the current condition of your paint and clear coat. Many think brand a is better than b due to different lighting conditions THAT day.

Eldon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Taximan, I too use the Meguiars NXT and am very pleased with the results. After you
try the $175 Zymol, let me know if it's really worth the difference in price. If you're
impressed, I may then try it also.

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turtle wax for 6 bucks is all my Viper gets...A little Meguiers mist and wipe over it and you have a showcar finish..And it looks great...Al

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang