1992 Brakes No Noise No Dust

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
noise you will need all new pads and rotors front and rear, then from new (bed the brakes) look it up on google and do the procedure, its simple and you will never get a brake sqeek again, dust, call jon b and get a dustless set

RT/ED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EBC GREENS for ultra low dust. Proper break in process is important as well as properly preparing your rotors. Follow the MFG recommendations. Note that the GREENS are not recommended for track use. Your local auto shop carries high grade synthetic brake pad lubricant for the backplate. Purchase the highest quality one available and the noise should not be an issue. :2tu:

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, how are the red pads for a street car? When I got my greens from you many years ago, I thought the reds were more of a track pad that needed to be warmed up? I was just thinking about swapping to a less dusty pad for my 96.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive had Red Pads, OEM pads And now am using 'Pagid' Renault Pads (Same size Back Plate). Sorry but they all leave dust! The EBC Reds I had on the car I went through in about 1,200 miles!

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ran former EBC greens (pre-2007), EBC reds, Porterfield RS-4s, and Hawks. Out of those, the Hawks are the best IMO. I run them on all my cars...ZERO noise and extremely clean.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte