1994 Dodge Viper RT/10 Bankruptcy Seizure For Sale - Talk About Miles!

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the owner took care of his business the way he looked after his car, no wonder he filed for bankruptcy!
Never seen those wheels on a Viper before...
I guess if someone picks up the car really cheap, they could invest a few bucks and fix it up.

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's gotta be the worst condition Viper I've ever seen that wasn't totaled....TGF Flat Top with a set of Northwind windows, sure to leak like crazy!!...... Yes its a "parts car"

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think the guy who drove it knew about upcoming bankruptcy….with that in mind he just beat the **** out it like it was his last day on earth. may be this car was used in Apollo mission. it still has the moon dust on it. this viper is by far the worst condition car i have seen. the money you are going to spend restoring it not worth the end value of a gen1 100k mile viper. you better of finding a clean gen 1 in high 20s with 40k miles. Parts car is YES for me too!:D

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe the bidding is where it is at!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would never consider this car. This thing is an absolute mess!

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could have that thing gleaming, change the wheels and the script...and change your minds in 24 hours.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a perfect viper jalopy! The first I've seen!!! So glad to finally see a viper driven to the grave. Maybe a good time to get my 17yo a real car..... LOL