1994 Viper on Bring a Trailer INTERESTING VIN

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
That would be interesting, I didn’t see the MDH in the ad. My db has 8/2 for the date, however I don’t and won’t ever have all of the as the registry is closed (10/01/2020)

Most people I know would be excited to get 001 even if it came off the line not first.

great find

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Agree with you, Jeff. The data that I saw makes a valid case for said speculation...especially with the history of the first owner.

I would certainly expect this car to bring more than the current bid.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I first saw this on BAT it was interesting to see that it was first registered 05/25/1995. Comment below makes sense why.

Seller posted this today;
I have also been in contact with the original owner who confirmed that this car was initially owned by Chrysler and was used in the traveling Dodge auto show contingent before he purchased it in 1995.

Steve, to your question on bids, mileage and that interior is holding it back. Maybe mild interest if that "Exec" was someone well known. Lot's of Exec's" at Dodge back then. When the '95's came out, Viper was eligible for discounted employee purchase/lease. A number of exec's got one then

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
redtanrt10, I do agree with you. At the end of the day, condition of the car and the care that it has received is what matters to most of us. While buying a pre-owned car always carries some risks and unknowns, I think that this car has had "a good life" as opposed to some of the similar cars seen of late passed between 6 to 10 owners. While some of its mods may not appeal to all, I think a new owner could either accept them as is, or return the Viper to a more original state over time.

Since I have known about this car for a few months, I will commend the seller for his diligence to details and his honesty in presenting the car for sale on behalf of the family.