1996 GTS white stripe paint code

Johnny GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase touch-up paint (brush on) for a small scratch on the front fascia white stripe on my 96 GTS. I believe the color is called stone white, however I do not know the correct paint code. Does anyone know of a quality paint provider? The dealers I"ve contacted cannot help me out and I want to be sure to get an exact color match. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

BigMrE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Johnny, you might search for some of the scratch removal info here (like anything done by Junkman2008). In many cases some paint repair can alleviate the need for touch-ups.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase touch-up paint (brush on) for a small scratch on the front fascia white stripe on my 96 GTS. I believe the color is called stone white, however I do not know the correct paint code. Does anyone know of a quality paint provider? The dealers I"ve contacted cannot help me out and I want to be sure to get an exact color match. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

I believe it's PW1

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score

You may find what you are looking for here:
https://www.viperpartsofamerica.com...e-viper-stone-white-touch-up-paint-04864104ab

OP
OP
J

Johnny GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all, I knew I'd get the info needed, you are the best!!!!