1997 Dodge Viper GTS // Photo Shoot in Boston

Stugots879

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy and I headed into Boston last Sunday for a little camera action. Here are some of the shots that we got...

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
S

Stugots879

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few more...

OP
OP
S

Stugots879

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchase most of my products from Detailer's Domain....Meguiar's, Optimum, Lusso, NanoSkin.

I never wash my car with soap and water...always spray wax and just about every other drive. I use microfiber towels from Detailer's Domain and constantly wash them with a shampoo that I purchased from Phil's site.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchase most of my products from Detailer's Domain....Meguiar's, Optimum, Lusso, NanoSkin.

I never wash my car with soap and water...always spray wax and just about every other drive. I use microfiber towels from Detailer's Domain and constantly wash them with a shampoo that I purchased from Phil's site.

how do you avoid getting scratches if you apply spay wax on a car you never wash. i am talking small particles that would adhere to the surface you would be rubbing into the paint…..again car finish looks like glass, awesome

OP
OP
S

Stugots879

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never driven the car in the rain. The particles on the surface are usually a thin layer of dust. I always keep a nice coat of wax and the spray wax that I use contains a high level of lubricant.

OP
OP
S

Stugots879

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What spray wax do you use?

Optimum No-Rinse Wash & Wax. The bottle states a spray wax ratio of 8oz to 1 gallon of water, but I mix it slightly stronger for more lube. :headbang:

I clay and wax about every other month seasonal here and once a season I take a DA to it.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice shine indeed. I pretty much take care of my paint the same way....kinda obsessively. Like those wheels too, all you need now is that big brake kit....but not from RSI.

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much doing a shoot like this costs with a decent Photographer? I have been wanting to do this forever but don't know anyone or what to expect when I go looking, thanks for any guidance!

racegate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn this car looks soooo good. I lived in Boston from Apr '09 to March of '14...can't believe I never saw it around!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper