1999 RT/10 with mods - approximate market value?

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello,

I've had my '99 Black/Cognac RT/10 for 5 years now. It's a wonderful car, but, given the deals going around on Gen IV's, I think I might be wanting to trade for an SSG.

The car, mechanically, is perfect.

Every single bit of work, from oil changes to engine mods, was done by Doug Levin ever since I've owned the car.

It has:

- 21k miles (9k when I bought it - previous owner was Tommy Haas, pro tennis player; not sure if that's good, bad or irrelevant)
- both hard and soft tops (hard top in great condition, soft top in average condition)
- Greg Good Stage IV heads
- Belanger headers
- T&D roller rockers
- modified cats
- Borla cat back
- computer swap
- Kenwood touchscreen DVD player with 750W Kicker amp and Infiniti speakers - sounds about as good as a Gen II interior can sound without heavy modification

I'm in no rush to sell, so it's not a fire sale. Just looking for what a reasonable price to set it at would be.

Thanks!

P.S. Yes, yes I know. Get both. I'd love to, but I don't have the garage space.

Last edited:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks!

P.S. Yes, yes I know. Get both. I'd love to, but I don't have the garage space.

That's why God invented the car lift.......... :D :D

I have both (99 and 2008) and really I can't see ever giving up my 99 for any car. But to each his own.

I would talk to Mike at Ringgold, GA. He took care of me and multiple others that have traded their cars in lately. But also don't forget about Tator's Dodge and Woodhouse. All are stellar and will bend over backwards to help get you into a now car :2tu: :2tu:

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since you are not pressed to sell, you can hold out for as close to 40k as possible. The way things are going now, it might be a lil while before you can get that. If the sale lasts too long the car will become yet another year older. Those mods are very attractive to buyers who know what they are looking for.

Honestly around 37k is what my unofficial market value is.

:usa:

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
- 21k miles (9k when I bought it - previous owner was Tommy Haas, pro tennis player; not sure if that's good, bad or irrelevant)

it's irrelevant.

I'd say $37-42k would be the range. got a better idea tho. Buy the SSG and keep both! Build a bigger garage!