1st & 2nd gen Vipers in movies?

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The only one I remember, is the Nutty Professor... and I was able to find a clip:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1La3Nd1Nmy8[/media]

Does anyone know any others?

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes i have seen a gen 1 on texas ranger (chuck norris) the show viper gen 1 and gen 2 also i saw a gen 1 in a horror movie the lady doctor drove one around for awhile in it there were many scenes but i cant remember the movie it was about some book that was split up in difrent museums..also seen a few csi vegas were they showed som gen 1 or 2's outside hotells..

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OH!!! and i saw one of the main doctors on the show E R crash his silver 99gts killing his girlfriend in the process

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"One night at Mccools" I believe is the name of the movie. Silver '99 GTS. Matt Dillon, Liv Tyler, Michael Douglas, John Goodman.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH!!! and i saw one of the main doctors on the show E R crash his silver 99gts killing his girlfriend in the process

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jnotw3D4iU&feature=related[/media]

1:30 min. & 6:27 min.

is one of those backward shows (timeline runs backwards to tell the story) but can catch viper glimpses

graphically, this is what happens:

:drive: :omg: :panic: :crazy2:

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there's one in the movie S.W.A.T. It's a gen 2, and can been seen in the background behind "Bridget the midget".

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was also in Punisher.
Oh, and there was a model of one in the "making of" on the Narnia DVDs

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is one in the deleted scenes of Say It Isn't So, with Heather Graham, Sally Field and Chris Klein. It's a red Gen. I, and one of the henchmen is obsessed with it.

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
My 2000 GTS was in the TV show Johnny Zero -
they filmed 13 episodes, only showed 8.. cancelled show
the Viper was in the last 5 unaired episodes.. if they ever show them..

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anjolina slides all over the hood of a red GTS in the new movie WANTED coming out on DVD this week?

Ted

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a drifting movie where the oldest son from Home Improvement drove his dad's viper, racing the star in a junker he modified. Typical rich kid bad, poor kid cool. It wasn't a bad rece scene, but a lame movie. He wins and I think both cars gets trashed.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There was a drifting movie where the oldest son from Home Improvement drove his dad's viper, racing the star in a junker he modified. Typical rich kid bad, poor kid cool. It wasn't a bad rece scene, but a lame movie. He wins and I think both cars gets trashed.

That was one of the Tokyo Drift. Neither that nor the train wreck Wanted were Gen I or II cars.

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oceans 11 had one outside of the club that Danny Ocean walked into in Hollywood.

Really? I just scrolled through the hollywood scene and didn't see one...do you remember what the time stamp is when the Viper shows up?

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe it is when they walk out of the club, it's been a while since I saw it, but I did work on it.

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
does this count ? pic of Ocean City Md car cruise - stopped by two state police -
car club member on balcony took this..
DSC04069_-_OC_Viper_stop_-_no_t.jpg

ChrisGNJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? I just scrolled through the hollywood scene and didn't see one...do you remember what the time stamp is when the Viper shows up?

It's when Brad Pitt goes to the ********** and he talks to the stripper outside after she hands him the key she stole from the security guard.

God I feel like a loser.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's when Brad Pitt goes to the ********** and he talks to the stripper outside after she hands him the key she stole from the security guard.

God I feel like a loser.

Ah, there you go. It's been a while since I saw the movie.

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score

God I feel like a loser.

You feel like a loser? I just wasted the time to look for the scene...looks like a B/W/ GTS...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdinc98117