1st Annual WWII Veterans Charity Golf Outing NJ VCA June 9,2006

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kieth, Thanks for the support :2tu: , I look forward to seeing you!

We are going to kick it off with a cruise down to the course if your bringing your car

Thanks Again,
Bobby

viper handler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like its gonna be a great day. We have a foursome from Warnock and we
will have a foursome from Chrysler Financial. Just wondering if Bobby is bringing the snake or the "girly grill machine". Just kidding Bob, the King put me up to it......

viper handler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I almost forgot, I have another foursome- my brother has a foursome from United Community Mortgage. Good bunch of guys, bad bunch of golfers!! "FORE"

Does anyone know if its true that one of the Speed World Challenge team drivers will be attending the outing?

346viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had dinner last night with ADEL ELSAYED #2 a team owner and competitor in the World Speed Challenge. Adel confirmed that he will be playing golf in the 1st Annual Veterans Charity Golf outing in Cream Ridge, NJ on June 9,2006. He will be driving one of his (street legal) VIPERS to the event and said for everyone to please come and support this effort. Adel said he will answer questions and sign custom designed posters by Rolstar Graphics. Adel has always given his time to charities and is still an active member in the VCA. He left this afternoon for the Mid-Ohio event, which he thinks will be broadcast on Sunday.

346viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you that have not signed up for the golf event do so ASAP. We have had a great response and we are trying to accomodate all.

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
SPECIAL CONTEST NOTICE
As Bobby C may bring his "Girly Grill" SRT-8 to the outing, the NJVCA will have still another competitive event on the outing day. Bobby's SRT-8 has also been equipped with the limited edition "Elton John" side vents. We will sponsor a 9 Iron contest to see who can put their balls into one of the vent openings. We will arrange for Bobby's car to be placed at 100 yds on the shag fareway and all can "swing away". Winners will also get an autographed picture of Rosie O'Donnell and Bobby (who are seen posing on the SRT-8 hood, clad in only flip flops and panama hats. Early registration is suggested.

The Committee

346viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those of you who responded and cannot make it, Thanks for the support. Tell your fellow Viper owners about the event even though you cannot attend.
I'm finishing the menu with the chef, were having a ribs "n" chicken BBQ for lunch and a great selection of lighter fare and beverages for an evening buffet.
This is an opportunity to meet other viper owners in a social setting. We have at last count 6 new members attending the event so DON'T BE SHY if you haven't attended any other events in New Jersey, this is the one to attend.

Yes, Da Muffin Man is in da house (or bakery) the now famous Orange Raspberry Kookee's will be delivered to the event. Limited Quantities - First come etc., etc.
See all of you there ! YEE HA! :2tu:

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I've heard how the two of you play golf, I have as much a chance as Bobbys Elton John Car, so beware!

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This just in......
Earl E. Bird will be the first one at the outing, I was told he'll be with
Mr. Coffe and Chris P Bacon.

Lunch will be served by Anita Lay with Oliver Clothesoff and Al Coholic

Stay Tuned for more golf updates

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Elton John Side Vent Contest Update
This just in....
Due to the outstanding response by VCA golf voyeurs who believe they can put their balls in Bobby's vents, The
Committee has added a second special prize for the first runner up. As many have expressed disappointment that the first prize of the autographed picture of Bobby and Rosie O'Donnel (clad in their flip-flops and panama hats) is only available to the winner, we have procured from a sponsor (Bada Bing Club in Lodi) a special shifter which is in the 1/24th scale shape of Bobby but topped with a Caribbean Traffic Director pith hat. The shifter, like Bobby, will be a "short throw". Just think, you could be staging for a 1/4 mile run at Englishtown Dragstrip, Viper V10 gurgling in front of you, your hand tightly gripping
"little Bobby's" throat and your pinky.......well we you get the idea........ and you look over at your opposition,the infamous Charlie, "the Garter Snake" Taraskewicz (who is quickly downing a pint of Grey Goose for his run), you feather the clutch, the tree lights start descending, and........... Well, back to golf. Where else can you get together with a group of Viper nuts like us???????

the Committee

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang