1st Annual WWII Veterans Charity Golf Outing NJ VCA June 9,2006

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:usa: VIPER CLUB OF AMERICA, NEW JERSEY REGION
HONORS THE VETERANS OF WW II

Six decades have passed and the memories still run deep in the hearts and souls of the men who fought in World War II. Few have made the trip back to their field of battle and others wished they could have. The VCA of NJ will make it possible with the proceeds from this, and other 2006 events, to send a verified WWII combat veteran and a guest on an all expense paid trip to return to his field of battle. Please help us make a difference in someones life who made a difference in yours. :2tu:

Ladies and Gentleman, this is an opportunity and honor to thank these fine men
who fought and defended our country. They put their lives in harms way so that you and I could live in freedom. Our Vipers are a sign of that freedom, built here in America for Americans, pure muscle, pure beauty....an AMERICAN icon.

The Event
June 9th at Cream Ridge Golf Club, Cream Ridge New Jersey
www.creamridgegolf.com

Registration 11:30am - 1:30pm
Driving Range(not for your Vipers :D ) 10:30am - 1:30pm
Putting Contest 11:30am - 1:30pm
Southwestern BBQ Lunch 12PM - 1:30pm
Shot Gun Start 2pm
Buffet 6:30 pm

Prizes
All entries will recieve one of the KINGS awesome as usual goodie bags! :p

Hole in One #1
2006 Dodge Charger R/T
Sponsored by Buhler Dodge

Hole in One #2
A $5,000.00 value
Set of Golf Clubs
2 Airline Tickets
Electronics Package

Please see attached post from Rolstar for an event registration form, which has pricing information.

We will have a cruise to Cream Ridge from a some what central point in NJ to the outing, stay tuned for more info regarding the cruise

For more info on this outing you can contact committeeman Brian Mazza at [email protected] or 732-208-6328 cell, or myself Bobby Cerchione at [email protected] or 201-832-3936 cell.

So lets get those American Icon's :usa: together for a cruise down to Cream Ridge and show America's forgotten Veterans that we appreciate all they gave :2tu: so you and I could live the way we do today.

Remember, even if you don't golf it's a day off with your Viper and friends :D , heck, you might even meet some of the guys from Fitzwell Racing :shocked:

God Bless America!
See yah on the 9th

Bobby Cerchione

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a jpg of the reistration form, if you can't print this email me and I will send you a pdf file. I can't post a pdf to the site.

8086NJVCA_golf-registration-for-med.jpg

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be a great first time event. Chris aka KING has put together a great golfer goodie bag. Buhler Dodge is putting up a Charger for sponsoring a Hole–in–one. And a bunch of great other prizes.
I have about 4-10 people coming.

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Especially a Friday, good way to kick off the weekend.
Let's try to get a meeting place where we can cruise down together.

346viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow snake handlers, this will be the day to heat up your headers and cruise. Food ,golf, fellow viper owners, more food and some one of a kind VIPER graphics giveaways created by the "Rolstar Graphics" Advertising Agency, a premier ad agency in the east.

We have put together a GREAT goodie bag for the event, I can tell you the goodie bag alone is worth it . Golfers and non golfers slither to central Jersey. You have the entire parking lot for a snake pit. Those of you who can't come for golf, come for the food and coil with your fellow serpents. The NJ Damlier-Chrysler executives are coming to sidewind with you. This is a social event too ! NJ has some of the hardest working VIPER owners, June 9th is time to STRIKE.

The Cream Ridge Golf Course is a great facility, with a well groomed course. Cream Ridge,NJ is an excellent cruise destination located in an area of NJ that has long rolling roadways along expansive farmlands. Don't miss out, :2tu: See you there! Register now with the download form above.

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I heard that New Jersey Viper Club DRIVES VIPERS and Golf Balls better than other regions. Any truth? If not, come out and show your stuff

Bob Carroll

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that New Jersey Viper Club DRIVES VIPERS and Golf Balls better than other regions. Any truth? If not, come out and show your stuff

Bob Carroll

i know for a FACT NJ viper club DOES NOT drive vipers better than the NY/CT club. golf balls maybe.... but we sure know how to "sink it" in the hole alot better.

have fun guys :hitfan:

Larry Dole

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just confermed another corporate sponcer for the golf outing. High Gear Cyclery of Stirling NJ, I am bringing 4 golfers including myself to the event. With the foursome I have asembled, every other group will be shooting four 2nd place. :bonker:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Rollstar- and Brian:

PartsRack will Sponsor the 10th Hole (as in V-10) ..... check is in the mail.

In addition, the Viper Owner who gets the HIGHEST score on that hole (or the worst shot, farthest out of bounds, etc,) gets a dozen MaxFli Balata balls from PartsRack.... since I have NO USE for them !!

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The Law Firm of Michael and Carroll PC respectfully pledge to sponsor a hole and a tee and will also be making a cash donation for this worthwhile charitable purpose.

Bob Carroll

PS.Is the Fitzwell racing team sponsoring a "twosome or a "foursome"? I hear Will, Ken and Dick himself will be there.

:buttkick:

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, the Fitzwell Racing team will be there! Dick was a little affraid to go back to a golf course, as he broke his ankle the last time he was at one when he fell off the ball washer. :shocked:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang