2" Seat Lowering Kit Set in Classified

F

FrgMstr

I bought a drivers and passenger side 2" seat lowering kits from other VCA members here and have never used these, so time to get these out of the garage. Finally unboxed to shoot pictures. These are Northwind type and IPSCO type kits, both identical in function and install, just built out a bit different.

The classified thread will be here.

Selling the set for both seats for $350 shipped in the continental US. Thanks.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

BlackViper03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No ad posted yet.

Anyway, I'm interested but would like to know how involved the install is and if it's "reverseable."

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I installed these in about 2 hours a seat. Much easier with a Vert. Just need to fumble around with the brackets til you figure it out. No adjustment with the 2" kit.

OP
OP
F

FrgMstr

VCA moderates the ads, so nothing there till later tonight most likely.

Yes, the mod is fully reversible. Nothing hard about it, just takes a while. The trick on install is to have a 15mm socket with a long extension to put the two back nuts on that hold the seat in and to go in between the seat and the back.

The second picture above also shows two extension tabs that the previous owner used on the kit to elevate the front of the seat. Those are not stock and that is why you do not see those in the first picture.

PM me your email address and I will send you the PDF with the instructions if you like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen