2001 Bumble Bee For Sale

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, i finally decided to sale my baby. :( :( :( So i thought i'd give our viper enthusiast or fellow owers first shot at it. i can answer any questions at
[email protected]

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=569

Thanks, i think i'll go cry now!!:sadpace:

Man it's a shame to see these cars going so cheap. I paid $65K for my '01 ACR not even a year and a half ago. I hope the prices start to come back up (though I doubt that will happen.)

Anyway, good luck with your sale.

wigginz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful car, _almost_ wish I had shopped more and got a bumble bee... almost. There was an '02 ACR for sale in San Jose at the time, guy was asking 60k... a bit much. If I do get a bumble bee, it will probably be an '06 coupe.

Good luck with the sale, hopefully it will go to a VCA member (or member-to-be).

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car, _almost_ wish I had shopped more and got a bumble bee... almost. There was an '02 ACR for sale in San Jose at the time, guy was asking 60k... a bit much. If I do get a bumble bee, it will probably be an '06 coupe.

Good luck with the sale, hopefully it will go to a VCA member (or member-to-be).

That's actually about right for an '02 ACR, depending on mileage. Like I said, I paid $65 for my '01 last June, and that was about what all the '01 ACRs were going for then.

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t....wait about three months and than sell it. I'll send you payment IMMEDIATELY....

In all seriousness, I am looking for this EXACT car and I'm closing the final steps of the deal that will allow me to do it.

Gosh I hope it's still for sale when this deal closes...which could be tomorrow or three months from now....

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's actually about right for an '02 ACR, depending on mileage. Like I said, I paid $65 for my '01 last June, and that was about what all the '01 ACRs were going for then.

As I am sure you know mileage has a LOT to do with it. How many miles were on your when you bought it. I have been watching prices for a while and find that they have been pretty stable and not really going up or down very much lately with the exception of a few good deals and normal seasonal fluctuation.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I am sure you know mileage has a LOT to do with it. How many miles were on your when you bought it. I have been watching prices for a while and find that they have been pretty stable and not really going up or down very much lately with the exception of a few good deals and normal seasonal fluctuation.

It had around 8K miles on it when I bought it. I wonder if there is an unintended "formula" for deduction of dollar value per 10K miles, or something like that. :dunno:

V

Venomiss

Wow this is a good deal for someone! Good luck with your sale.

wigginz

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I paid $53k in June for mine. Had 9300 miles on it. I got a bit of a price break because the previous owner had sold the ACR wheels and put the 2002 GTS wheels on. Not a big deal for me, I like me SSRs better (looks and lighter).

OP
OP
E

Edoggrc51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in no rush to sell, so ya just never know!!:D

sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t....wait about three months and than sell it. I'll send you payment IMMEDIATELY....

In all seriousness, I am looking for this EXACT car and I'm closing the final steps of the deal that will allow me to do it.

Gosh I hope it's still for sale when this deal closes...which could be tomorrow or three months from now....