2001 DLM Viper for sale "Final edition"

SMCBUILDERSINC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2001 DLM Viper for sale \"Final edition\"

I will be selling my 2001 DLM Viper which was "Twinvipers" car previously. I purchased the car from Jeff not realizing that Id have to part with the car so soon. I will be entering into a new business venture and the the financial obligation needed as grown as the deal got closer to closeing. I have decided that I should sell a few of my toys in response to my needs. This car is absolutly beautiful. I drove the car from Long Island to South Carolina which accounts for 1000 of the miles ive added to the car totaling 11k. The car has red with white stripes pushing 941rwhp. This car has gone in the 9s and runs amazing. It also has the rollcage installed as well as the safety harnesses. The tires are in good shape as well as the 18inch Fikse wheels which are black. There is an intercoller spray bar installed. DLM put his magic hands on this car and its bulletproof from the built bottom end to the top. I will be glad to answer any questions, feel free to call. 8432983020 ask for Steve

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 2001 DLM Viper for sale

The car is mint and fast. If I knew the other day I would have bought it back. Just bought another car 2 days ago. Any questions I'm sure you could speak with Doug Levin or myself. Someone will get a real sweet car.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Steve what are you asking for the car? I'll try to let other people know that might be interested.
Charlie

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SMC --

Here are the instructions for posting photos (courtesy of Vipermad):

"It is important to remember that you MUST be logged in to the Gallery in order to upload images. Currently the username database for the Gallery is not shared with that of the Discussion Forums, so it might be necessary to register separately for the Gallery. If this is the case, simply register for the Gallery with the same info you use on the Forums (at some point we will be merging the two databases and this will make it easier for all of us). Go here:

http://www.viperclub.org/menus/index_media.htm

And either LOGIN, or REGISTER. Once you have done this you will see up near the top right the option to UPLOAD PHOTOS. Click on that link and follow the steps to upload your images into your personal folder, or pick another area you want them displayed by choosing a CATEGORY.
Please note that the limit for each image is currently 200K.

Once the image is uploaded, view the image to make sure it was uploaded OK. If it was relatively large you MIGHT see different variations on the "Filesize" line, just above "Keywords" and "Descriptions", listed UNDER the image. Ideally, you want to select an image around 60K in size and 640x480 in dimension (for display on the Forums).

For me, the easiest way to ensure I have the right image, I RIGHT CLICK on the image and select "Properties". A box appears and it tells you the file size as well as the dimensions. In that same box it shows the "Address" (or URL). Highlight and copy that URL by RIGHT clicking on the highlighted URL and selecting "Copy".

Now, all you have to do to post that image on the Forums is, while composing your message, include the URL between the image tags, like so:

...........................................................................................
[image] http://vca2.viperclub.org/gallery/data/500/210DSC00167-med.jpg[/image]
...........................................................................................

Note I had to trick the software to display the code for you -- don't leave a space behing "http" and don't worry about underlining or bolding. Also note the suffix right before .jpg in the code above. If it is different from "-med." change it to read -med. Otherwise you will likely just get a little picture.

Now, preview your post to make sure the image appears. If you run into ANY problems please let me know. I put this little "How To" note together based on my experiences. If you have a problem, or find there are steps missing or poorly explained, please let me know so I can "fine tune" this message.....Thank you very much!"

Good luck!

:laugh: :laugh:

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SMC, if you place the url in between the [image][/image] tags you'll get the images to appear on the post. That's a badd looking ride. Good luck on the sale! :2tu:
2967mini-2002_DLM_Viper_027-med.jpg

2967mini-2002_DLM_Viper_029-med.jpg

2967mini-2002_DLM_Viper_034-med.jpg

[image]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/2967mini-2002_DLM_Viper_014-med.[/image]

2967mini-2002_DLM_Viper_007-med.jpg

2967mini-2002_DLM_Viper_006-med.jpg

2967mini-2002_DLM_Viper_004-med.jpg

2967mini-2002_DLM_Viper_003-med.jpg

2967mini-2002_DLM_Viper_001-med.jpg

OP
OP
S

SMCBUILDERSINC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have someone with a 01 GTS bumble bee with 6k miles and a yellow 02 Z06 vette with 6k miles. The deal would be for 55k on the GTS and and 32k for Z06. I will trade him my 02 DLM car for both of these. Does this sound like a good deal? Does anyone have any interest in these cars at these prices?

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would think the market price for the 01 GTS Bumblebee would be $56-59K and $36-41K for the ZO6. It sounds like a good deal for you especially when it would probably be easier in the future to sell the GTS Bumblebee/Z06 for the price you are looking for, as opposed to having more difficultly finding someone in the market that wants to spend big $$ for a DLM car. I don't think you could go wrong with this kind of a trade for two very desirable cars many enthusiast would want in their collection. IMO there isn't a big market for sub 10 Second high priced vipers.

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I sold a 2002 ZO6 early this year (with6K mi.)...$35K is about all you can get for it.

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What color Viperray ? This is a Yellow Z06 (always worth more than any other color)

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It was "electric" blue.

You might be right about the color although I bought the car new and chose the blue over the yellow (it was new for '02).

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I had the Electron Blue also. Great color, but Yellow always brings the most $$$