2001 Sapphire RT/10 looking for a good home

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys- I have my first Viper bought up for sale. Always cared for by ART in Buda, TX or my local dealership for small stuff. Has ST40 Stoptech Big Brake kit on all 4 corners, Roe hoses and facia mod for cooling, 180 T stat with SCT tune. Also dropped in a Eclipse head unit, Diamond Audio seperates, JL 8W3v2 woofer under passenger side dash wired 100% with Monster 401XLN, and a JL 450/4 black series pushing it, smaller stuff like Lloyds Mats and MGW shifter etc...

Prices are all over the place right now and my issue is room, just don't have the garage I want for all the toys. Currently keeping the RT in my warehouse so it is in covered secured storage with a bettery tender on it.

I would like to sell this to someone who will really enjoy the car. Being my first Viper to own it has more value to me than John Q. Public so I ask you what it would be worth in your eyes. Paint is near mint, front bumper repainted 1 month ago for selling purposes, matches 100% and done correctly. In aftermarket items there is easily over $15K done to the car and have a Ron Davis radiator too I would send with it, I didn't need it after the SCT tune turns the fan on with the 180 stat.

If you know of anyone looking shoot them my way. And any advise on a reasonable asking price would be much appreciated.
You must be registered for see images attach

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a beauty. How many miles? Also, did you list it in the VCA classifieds yet?

Good luck with the sale! :2tu:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is a used car dealer i Houston also trying to seel it. Is the car also on ebay?

Bruce

OP
OP
T

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put up an eBay classified ad to see if there were any bites. Just tire kickers. And a LOT of vette owners looking to get into a Viper.

No serious buyers though.

No dealer is selling this. If someone is using my pictures please post a link.

GTSHolgi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ahhh, one Viper more in Germany, great!!! May I ask, if the car was sold to a private person or a dealership? Curious to see, where it will show up...

Holger

OP
OP
T

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh, one Viper more in Germany, great!!! May I ask, if the car was sold to a private person or a dealership? Curious to see, where it will show up...

Holger

Sold to a private car enthusiast, going to Dettingen Germany. I emailed him the contact info for the VCA Regional President in Germany from our magazine. He was saying there is two Viper clubs in Germany but he may join both!

GTSHolgi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will check the German forums to see when the new owner shows up ;-)

I was also close to buy a Viper that was listed here in the classifieds. However, I ended up in buying an RT/10 here in Germany, which was imported just last year from Missouri. So far, the car runs great and I hope, that there won't be any late "surprises".

Today, when I was waiting at a red light, the passenger of the car waiting on the lane left to me opened the window and she said, that her husband (who was driving) would like to swap the cars. I said: "Well, only if you come back in Gen 5 Viper!" We were both still laughing when the light changed to green and drove away.

Holger

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang