2004 SRT-10 dyno numbers inside....

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got back from the dynojet. I will post the graph later.

2004 bone stock SRT-10

437 rwhp
475 rwtq

I would say this is average, right?

I will be getting a cai kit (smooth tube and filters), high flow cats, and a tune for the car within the next few weeks. Any recommendations in regards to the best intake kit and cats for the SRT-10?

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
F

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be getting a cai kit (smooth tube and filters), high flow cats, and a tune for the car within the next few weeks. Any recommendations in regards to the best intake kit and cats for the SRT-10?

Thanks in advance.

I think i am going to go with a gear swap instead of the few bolt ons for now.

http://partsrack.blastmart.com/customer/product.php?productid=1313&cat=&page=1

Does anyone know if this set (link above) comes with the normal rebuild internals? Or does it only come with the ring and pinion gear? Thanks

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fadi I heard gears are awesome for Vipers unless you want to supercharge sometime soon. 3.55's are a good choice and I think if you e-mail Jon at parts rack he has some hardened ones as well for a few dollars more so you don't run into problems later
Ricky

OP
OP
F

Fadi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fadi I heard gears are awesome for Vipers unless you want to supercharge sometime soon. 3.55's are a good choice and I think if you e-mail Jon at parts rack he has some hardened ones as well for a few dollars more so you don't run into problems later
Ricky

What exactly do you mean by "hardened ones"?

Also, do you or anyone else know if the link I provided above comes with the rebuild internals also??

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96