2004 SRT 10 tire question

Gibsoncw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered the PS2's and just got a call that the front are made in run flat and the rear are not. I am wondering it that is right or not, and also can someone just give me the exact tires I need for front and back? I am tired of dealing with these people and not knowing for sure what I need. They keep telling me there are about 10 different ones. Thanks so much for helping the newbie here

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just call Viper Parts of America, the TireRack ( ask for Luke at #362) , or call the Parts Rack.

Talk to the experts ( all are site supporters ) and you do not want the run flats -- the car will ride a bunch better, and with conventional high performance tires you will actually have a couple of Manufacturer choices.

OP
OP
G

Gibsoncw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just call Viper Parts of America, the TireRack ( ask for Luke at #362) , or call the Parts Rack.

Talk to the experts ( all are site supporters ) and you do not want the run flats -- the car will ride a bunch better, and with conventional high performance tires you will actually have a couple of Manufacturer choices.

Thanks left a message for Luke...

OP
OP
G

Gibsoncw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Luke and he hooked me up with what I needed. Thanks everyone,:2tu: Great guy and pleasure to talk with.