(2005) Membership card came today & renewal gifts

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got it all today. I really like the new card. Much improved over the previous card with all generations of the Vipers on it. :2tu: :headbang:

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
As a new VCA member and after hearing all of this (and no, I haven't received any membership card, etc.) I am starting to wonder where that 100 bucks went. Sounds like there's no uniformity to what you get and when you get it. And no patch or sticker for new members......what kind of incentive is that for us new kids to even join? What up wit dat?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been waiting over a month after joining the VCA and have to yet to hear or see anything whatsoever acknowledging I joined.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all i got was my number and a note of me getting a card and badge which i really DONT need.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
So after reading this post - and as someone who was planning to join - is it not normal to ask WHY should I invest $100 - especially since I have no "Real" local chapter?

Need some clarification on where the VCA is going, where the ca$h is going, and who's driving this ship.

S

SUN RA KAT

J.R.Thompson called me back today and they said they will send me the correct membership tags right away. Yea! :)

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm waiting as well. Don't you get the magazine too? Isn't that worth $50 right there? I haven't gotten one yet, so kinda of a moot point, but just think of the quality relationships we are building :smirk:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Had been a member since 1998. Did not renew this year as I have no confidence in the administrative capabilities of the VCA. Seems you can't depend on them living up to their end of the deal anymore. Reading this thread just confirms the fact that I have not received Viper Mag(FALL & WINTER '04) or VCA notes while I was a member last year. Fool me once...that's it.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Had been a member since 1998. Did not renew this year as I have no confidence in the administrative capabilities of the VCA. Seems you can't depend on them living up to their end of the deal anymore. Reading this thread just confirms the fact that I have not received Viper Mag(FALL & WINTER '04) or VCA notes while I was a member last year. Fool me once...that's it.

Moderator,
Thanks for changing my status to Viper Owner so quickly < 24 hours. Too bad the Club dosen't react as fast or even acknowledge those on this thread that have problems with their membership to get them corrected. If I had not told you I was not a member this year you would have never known and changed my status to Owner. Thanks to the Club for having their priorities straight.
Goodbye,
Former 7 year member :smirk:

p.s. didn't even get my first year of membership free for being an original purchaser of a new Viper....why no retro benefit or credit for the Mags I did not get? :confused:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Moderator,
Thanks for changing my status to Viper Owner so quickly < 24 hours. Too bad the Club dosen't react as fast or even acknowledge those on this thread that have problems with their membership to get them corrected. If I had not told you I was not a member this year you would have never known and changed my status to Owner. Thanks to the Club for having their priorities straight.
Goodbye,

p.s. didn't even get my first year of membership free for being an original purchaser of a new Viper....why no retro benefit or credit for the Mags I did not get? :confused:

BTW, the post counter is broken. My last 2 posts were both numbered 1210. :eek:

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Moderator,
Goodbye,

BTW, the post counter is broken. My last 2 posts were both numbered 1210. :eek:

Woops...now my last 3 posts are all numbered 1211. Wonder what they will be after I enter this one? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Moderator,
Goodbye,

Dude...I have absolutely nothing to do with Viper HQ, or any issue you have. I try hard to take care of MY responsibilities, first and foremost...then I try to help in other areas. Changing your title had everything to do with THIS board. Let me guess...if we had drawn your name for a free Valentine 1 (open only to VCA Members, supposedly), you would have returned it??? I'll just nod my head and give you the benefit of the doubt. By the way...the COOL program, where new owners get their first month free....it didn't exist for us "7 year members". It is relatively new....possibly 2001 or 2002, so you might not have qualified. If you actually did, had you spoke to your dealer? I know the people at Viper HQ have "The Great Karnak" thing going on pretty good...maybe their ESP was turned off the month you bought your Viper?

Again...By the way...you can call me Mr. Moderator! LOL!!!! Thanks for clarifying that you were quite happy to be "seen" as a VCA Member, with access to the Members area and the drawings.....yet not actually be a member. I see you in a whole new light devilDOG. What makes you so sad is that I have had a few people sell their cars and contact me to do the honest thing. I guess they skipped that at fry class? I can't say that I remember your toils, but had you asked for help you certainly would have got it (especially if I had seen it). To use your own phrase.....goodbye.

PS...if you find an old thread where you ask for help....let me know! I am the first to admit when I am wrong...not that THAT happens often. And again...thanks for being so honest and forthright....NOT.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Moderator,
Goodbye,

Dude...I have absolutely nothing to do with Viper HQ, or any issue you have. I try hard to take care of MY responsibilities, first and foremost...then I try to help in other areas. Changing your title had everything to do with THIS board. Let me guess...if we had drawn your name for a free Valentine 1 (open only to VCA Members, supposedly), you would have returned it??? I'll just nod my head and give you the benefit of the doubt. By the way...the COOL program, where new owners get their first month free....it didn't exist for us "7 year members". It is relatively new....possibly 2001 or 2002, so you might not have qualified. If you actually did, had you spoke to your dealer? I know the people at Viper HQ have "The Great Karnak" thing going on pretty good...maybe their ESP was turned off the month you bought your Viper?

Again...By the way...you can call me Mr. Moderator! LOL!!!! Thanks for clarifying that you were quite happy to be "seen" as a VCA Member, with access to the Members area and the drawings.....yet not actually be a member. I see you in a whole new light devilDOG. What makes you so sad is that I have had a few people sell their cars and contact me to do the honest thing. I guess they skipped that at fry class? I can't say that I remember your toils, but had you asked for help you certainly would have got it (especially if I had seen it). To use your own phrase.....goodbye.

PS...if you find an old thread where you ask for help....let me know! I am the first to admit when I am wrong...not that THAT happens often. And again...thanks for being so honest and forthright....NOT.

If you can't keep up with your membership list tuff crap. When you call and say you didn't get your Viper rag they do nothing. As far as free services don't worry I've never been on the members only thing whatever it is and I have never won anything in the drawings. I have had a V1 for about 10 years now and I don't need another one or anything else you have to give away. The reasons I left the club have nothing to do with money. It has to do with the club not meeting it's obligations and apparantly not being managed very well. BTW, just because I'm not a member now does not give you the right to start insulting me or my integrity. If you want to talk face to face about this let me know modeRATor. And you can call me MR. DEVILDOG! And your counter does not work. Look above and explain how more than one post has the same number. Do you know how to count? :p

Reaction score
And your counter does not work. Look above and explain how more than one post has the same number. Do you know how to count? :p

Let me see if I can type this VERY S-L-O-W-L-Y.....that little post counter increases EVERYWHERE on the board with EACH POST. It is NOT numbering EACH of your posts. Right now, ALL of your posts, displayed EVERYWHERE on the board, say 1214. If you post again...they ALL increase to 1215...get it?? LOL!!! It is a "rolling counter". ROFLMAO!!! Talk face to face? You have now got me laughing my ASP off as you sink to e-****!! LOL!! Not only are you dishonest, and a whining little ******...but you wanna be an e-**** as well. The bottom line is...if you didn't ask for help...nobody could help you (as if that was possible anyway)!!! Don't let the door HIT you wear the good Lord SPLIT you! First you're mad because somehting DIDN'T happen like it should have...then when it actually DOES...you're upset. You also missed the point on the drawings. I was not questioning whether or not you had/have/want/love a V1....no, more accurately I was calling your character into question. You seem to have been happy enough to be listed as a member...while not actually being a member. Personally, I don't recall you asking for help....I think you have other issues and just want to blame it on something. Sometimes [******] happens....That aside, you got your ******* in a *** for some reason and want to justify it. Fine by me....but then don't come back and complain that your title is accurate now. You're killing me...can't breath from laughing too hard!! LOL!!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
And your counter does not work. Look above and explain how more than one post has the same number. Do you know how to count? :p

Let me see if I can type this VERY S-L-O-W-L-Y.....that little post counter increases EVERYWHERE on the board with EACH POST. It is NOT numbering EACH of your posts. Right now, ALL of your posts, displayed EVERYWHERE on the board, say 1214. If you post again...they ALL increase to 1215...get it?? LOL!!! It is a "rolling counter". ROFLMAO!!! Talk face to face? You have now got me laughing my ASP off as you sink to e-****!! LOL!! Not only are you dishonest, and a whining little ******...but you wanna be an e-**** as well. The bottom line is...if you didn't ask for help...nobody could help you (as if that was possible anyway)!!! Don't let the door HIT you wear the good Lord SPLIT you! First you're mad because somehting DIDN'T happen like it should have...then when it actually DOES...you're upset. You also missed the point on the drawings. I was not questioning whether or not you had/have/want/love a V1....no, more accurately I was calling your character into question. You seem to have been happy enough to be listed as a member...while not actually being a member. Personally, I don't recall you asking for help....I think you have other issues and just want to blame it on something. Sometimes [******] happens....That aside, you got your ******* in a *** for some reason and want to justify it. Fine by me....but then don't come back and complain that your title is accurate now. You're killing me...can't breath from laughing too hard!! LOL!!

I guess you are exempt from the rules you are supposed to enforce. Your post is full of name calling and personal attacks which are against board rules. You started a personal attack on me for some reason so I think you have the issues. As far as laughing about a face to face all I can say about that is that you are a poser and if we were face to face you would be the whinning *****. In case you didn't notice I did inform you I'm no longer a member so my character is not in question and I'm fine with just being an owner as my life does not revolve around being a VCA member or a moderator on the board...wow what an accomplishment which you don't do very well since you violate the posting rules. I bet you are a failure in everything you try to do.

Reaction score
Point of order...YOU were whining like the e-****, whiny baby you are about this not happening or that not happening...basically crying like a baby. In your rant you made it clear you are no longer a VCA Member. I read that, then fixed your title. Case closed??? Nooooo.....whinydog had to come BACK and make a sarcastic post, thanking a moderator for changing her title. That right there tells me that you do care about it to some extent. Go ahead....scroll up, I dare you. Then you feel the need to make yourself look like an uber-loser by trying to think you are smarter than the board counter...have you actually got a grasp on how that counter thing works yet???

While you are scrolling up, take a moment to read my initial reply to you. It was NOT full of name calling...that only came after you decided to wanna play e-**** and go "face-to-face"....WOOOOOOOO IS ME!!!!!! I somewhat politely explained what I did, and why. Bottom line is you may be a face-to-face type of person...I couldn't care less really....but you strike me as dishonest and a person of little-to-no morals.

Honestly, I'm having a blast because EVERYTHING was there for you to get ANY help you needed (go ahead...scroll up again and see where I offer ANYONE with a membership problem my help) but you wanna cry like a little 5 year old. You, UNDOUBTEDLY, are providing someone a few laughs...so you should feel good about yourself.

And that last bit, about being a failure....that is CLASSIC!! It is a classic sign that I have literally pushed you to the edge!! What will you post next? My daddy is bigger than yours? Or, how about, I'm telling mommy? ROFLMAO!!! Thanks for the entertainment....dingledog.

Reaction score
I bet my dad can beat up your dad.

I'm rubber... you're glue... what bounces off me.. sticks to you.

LOL!! Thanks! I dropped you a note in the other thread. Sorry about the delay and frustration. I'll do whatever I can to help....lets just not go "face-to-face"!! LOL!! :)

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Point of order...YOU were whining like the e-****, whiny baby you are about this not happening or that not happening...basically crying like a baby. In your rant you made it clear you are no longer a VCA Member. I read that, then fixed your title. Case closed??? Nooooo.....whinydog had to come BACK and make a sarcastic post, thanking a moderator for changing her title. That right there tells me that you do care about it to some extent. Go ahead....scroll up, I dare you. Then you feel the need to make yourself look like an uber-loser by trying to think you are smarter than the board counter...have you actually got a grasp on how that counter thing works yet???

While you are scrolling up, take a moment to read my initial reply to you. It was NOT full of name calling...that only came after you decided to wanna play e-**** and go "face-to-face"....WOOOOOOOO IS ME!!!!!! I somewhat politely explained what I did, and why. Bottom line is you may be a face-to-face type of person...I couldn't care less really....but you strike me as dishonest and a person of little-to-no morals.

Honestly, I'm having a blast because EVERYTHING was there for you to get ANY help you needed (go ahead...scroll up again and see where I offer ANYONE with a membership problem my help) but you wanna cry like a little 5 year old. You, UNDOUBTEDLY, are providing someone a few laughs...so you should feel good about yourself.

And that last bit, about being a failure....that is CLASSIC!! It is a classic sign that I have literally pushed you to the edge!! What will you post next? My daddy is bigger than yours? Or, how about, I'm telling mommy? ROFLMAO!!! Thanks for the entertainment....dingledog.

Evidently you can't read or maybe you should sequentially number the posts so you know which one came first. You did attack me and mock my board name and insult my character before my face to face reply. Go ahead scroll up I dare you. Your last post is not a good defense for violating posting rules you are here to enforce hence my observation that you are a failure at you job and obviously feel you are above the rules and everyone else here. What does that say about your character? Also, I did call VCA HQ about my issues and they were never resolved. I guess I thought that was a more direct way to make the Club administrators aware. Why would I contact you about Mag mailings? Check your post above you said you have nothing to do with Viper HQ or my issues...idiot! Also, once and for all I DON'T CARE ABOUT BEING LISTED AS A VCA MEMBER ON THIS BOARD! If I did I would not have told you I was no longer a member. My comments after you changed me to owner were to point out how quickly the VCA reacts to that versus not reacting to getting people their Mags or their new membership packages. So go back over the previous posts and get your chronology and facts straight. Maybe you're confused about the order of events and who said what first or who insulted and called someone names first(you did) since all the posts have the same number. Maybe you need to change your stupid counter system since you can't follow the order of events apparantly....superCHICKEN viperCAD! :rolleyes: You attacked me and called me names FIRST...those are the FACTS and you are a violator of the board rules. I think you should ban yourself if you have any INTEGRITY. BTW, how old are you with all these grade school rhymes? GROW UP! You're the one with no HONOR since you initiate a violation of your own rules and don't hold yourself accountable or subect to banning. Why do you think you are above everyone else? Maybe because you think being a moderator on this board is the end all to beat all....NOT! You're probably one of those kids that got his *** beat everyday at school and now you think you're the hotshit MODERATOR and have power over all...LOL! :eek:

Reaction score
Hmmm, I guess I need to type a l i t t l e m o r e s l o w l y f o r y o u.

Your first post was

Following that, with ABSOLUTELY no comments exchanged between us, I changed your title...then you posted
Moderator,
Goodbye,
Former 7 year member

p.s. didn't even get my first year of membership free for being an original purchaser of a new Viper....why no retro benefit or credit for the Mags I did not get?

It wasn't until AFTER that little exchange between you and....well, YOURSELF, that I chimed in. All fun from that point because you seem to be in a fog or something.

And get off the "I don't care" soapbox...OBVIOUSLY you do, or you would just ignore me. You got one thing going for you....predictability. You didn't "tell me you were no longer a member" in any official sense....you let it slip, I saw it, and corrected the problem. Like I said...I bet dollars to donuts that HAD YOU WON something...you woulnd't have said a word. Bu-bye!

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Hmmm, I guess I need to type a l i t t l e m o r e s l o w l y f o r y o u.

Your first post was

Following that, with ABSOLUTELY no comments exchanged between us, I changed your title...then you posted
Moderator,
Goodbye,
Former 7 year member

p.s. didn't even get my first year of membership free for being an original purchaser of a new Viper....why no retro benefit or credit for the Mags I did not get?

It wasn't until AFTER that little exchange between you and....well, YOURSELF, that I chimed in. All fun from that point because you seem to be in a fog or something.
Yeah...that you chimed in and attacked my character and insulted me and violated your own rules...DIDN'T YOU! "All fun from that point"? You call insulting me fun and you are the moderator enforcing the rules? WELL [******] YOU! How's that for fun?

Very weak defense and stop trying to avoid the fact that you violated the posting rules on the board and have not banned yourself. You are a perfect example of a double standard...what an honest character you have. I knew when I posted I was no longer a member that you would see it as I knew you would monitor that thread for anyone that was critical of the VCA. I did'nt let anything slip. I said I was no longer a member because I don't care anymore. And you don't know me so you don't know what I would do had I won something. The fact is I have not been to a Club meeting this year since I'm not a member so I guess that would give some indication that I'm not participating in activities that I'm not entitled to. Well, in conclusion, I guess you don't have any INTEGRITY or HONOR since you are allowed to initiate a personal attack against a member of this board without consequence.

Reaction score
All I heard was blah, blah, blah. :) Mind you, I (personally) didn't "monitor that thread for anyone that was critical of the VCA". What I try to do is help....I just lucked out and ran into you. There are those who want help....and accept it...and then there is you. If I can help, I do. You brought nothing, absolutely NOTHING to the thread...and I am just RELENTLESSLY confirming that fact with each post I make, and you reply to. You get what you give. Right now...all you get is [******]. :)