2005 VIPER SRT-10 HEFFNER TWIN TURBO PROJECT

OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you, but I spy a reducer coming out of the fuel filter. I could be mistaken, but i'm pretty sure that's a reducer.

Either way, the eliminator is a good pump. I used to use one until i maxed out its flow.

lookin' good!

JD

The Eliminator comes with -12 AN inlet and -10 AN outlet ports. There might be a reducer at the outlet. I'm not sure. I'll check.

You must be putting down some serious numbers if you've maxed out the Eliminator. It supports up to 1600 HP. The next bigger size pump, Pro Series fuel pump, is not very street friendly.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went with a weldon 2345. The eliminator tends to get a little hot, so make sure you have that voltage regulator on it. The A1000 was a great street pump... the eliminator is known (though i didn't have any issues) to be a little sketchy.

ttyl!

JD

OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I went with a weldon 2345. The eliminator tends to get a little hot, so make sure you have that voltage regulator on it. The A1000 was a great street pump... the eliminator is known (though i didn't have any issues) to be a little sketchy.

ttyl!

JD

Thanks for the advise JD. I'm reconsidering the fuel pump setup.
I might run 2 A1000's in parallel.

OP
OP
I

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Holy Mother of God
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

7653DSC00397-med.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads