2006 5 spoke wheels?

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received the 2006 coupe and am thinking of changing wheels. It has the stock 5 spoke with 4200 miles and was wondering what they might be worth.

Pics and a sound clip t follow. Stryker heads, cam and full Belanger exhaust. Not as loud as I thought it would be, and the idle...... well let's just say I like it.
:D

Herc

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do they still have the original run flats? You'll find they add zero value, and if you factor in the extra weight for shipping, they're costing you cash.

I think around $2200 personally. People can't wait to come in and tell you they got their 5 spokes for $1500, but zero curb rash sets are hard to come by these days

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen most of the '06 5-spokes sell in the $2000-2500 range without tires. Still one of the best looking OEM wheels out there. They were "deep concave" before the entire "deep concave" trend was cool!

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do they still have the original run flats? You'll find they add zero value, and if you factor in the extra weight for shipping, they're costing you cash.

I think around $2200 personally. People can't wait to come in and tell you they got their 5 spokes for $1500, but zero curb rash sets are hard to come by these days
I got mine from a member on here for $1,600 +$150 shipping= $1,750 I felt like it was a Great a great deal because they were pretty close to mint & he even told me if I wasn't satisfied when I got them he would buy them back from me! They had an identical set at VPA for $3k (even with my 20% Venom Discount, his was still cheaper)! jmo

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine from a member on here for $1,600 +$150 shipping= $1,750 I felt like it was a Great a great deal because they were pretty close to mint & he even told me if I wasn't satisfied when I got them he would buy them back from me! They had an identical set at VPA for $3k (even with my 20% Venom Discount, his was still cheaper)! jmo

While that is a great deal, I've seen you post this story in enough 5 spoke threads that you should realize by now your experience was the exception, not the norm.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to find a set with curb rash and use them as track wheels

Not really a good idea, they are pretty heavy wheels. They just look pretty. The only lightweight factory Viper wheels are the rotary forged 5-spokes found on the Copperhead and ACR, as well as the Gen 4 6-spokes. The rest are heavy cast aluminum.

USMCLY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
classifieds has a set for 1650 so im guessing around that price?

OP
OP
H

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
classifieds has a set for 1650 so im guessing around that price?

If this is a reply to my original post, I looked up that ad; scuffs, dings and curb rash. If that is what you are looking for knock yourself out.

Herc

USMCLY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
so 1 scuff/rash is bad? you asked for a price i gave you one. In the end i rather pay 1650 for 1 scratch wheel and have it repaired for $1-200 then pay something like 3000 is what im assuming you think your wheel is worth. At that price i rather just get new wheels.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery