2006 FE Coupes

04 SRT10 Owner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anybody heard anything more regarding delivery of the FE Coupes. I've heard there were issues with the stripes and also air conditioners not being bled properly thus requiring cores to be replaced and properly bled.For awhile I've seen some posts re a few cars being delivered but it seems most of those were through the mega dealerships like Woodhouse.
This is a killer since here in NY were having an Indian summer but certainly it's not going to last much longer. I tried to see if I could pick up the car at Connor Ave but couldn't even get through to the factory with the help of VCA. I sure hope the car comes this week! I'd appreciate any info somebody might have. Thanks.

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your dealer will be able to tell you exactly where your care is at. Once it went on the truck, it arrived 3 days later :)

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear trucks will be leaving Detroit Thursday November 10th for New York & East Areas.

VVRRRMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I just picked mine up (Today Sunday) from Stoneridge Dodge in Dublin, CA and it was great! The car actually arrive on Thursday but I was at SEMA so it had to wait. The stripes are in perfect order but a small thread of some sort mixed into the paint but outside of that great. The A/C was no prob as of yet! Number 113/200! Absolutely a great experience from Stoneridge and a great car! Pictures later!