OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
julie really simple to post

go to www.photobucket.com

then resgister. make a user name and password. then once logged in go to account or album and upload your pics from where ever you have them saved. then go to the photo on their website that you ahve just uploaded and underneath it should say IMG code. copy and then paste it on the vca where you reply .it should look something like this

[ IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n221/propix4u/dk2.jpg[/IMG ]

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you D!!! Gosh, you just got the pics and you already posted them--amazing!! I will try to do the photobucket (again, I have tried it before, will try it again with your instructions, thank you)....the pics you took and these just really show how much fun we all yesterday~~juli~

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to thank everyone for a great day. Charlie,Adrian and Skeeter thanks for your help you guys made it very easy for me :)

Chuck thanks for keeping us all safe out there (sorry about your oil cooler)

My instructors "No name Dave","54 second Andrew","Run flat Gary" and "Doc" thanks for all your help you guys did a great job on and off the track.You guy are very talented drivers
"D" thanks for the great shots as usual and yes your car did feel great on the track :)

This event is just a little glimpse at how great our club members are and what great individuals and drivers we have.I would name everyone there except I am scared to leave out somebody. Everyone did a great job on and off the track.I was approached several times by the Aston Martin Club and told what a great job you guys were doing.It was great seeing everyone and meeting some great new friends.We are hoping to have the same Saturday for next year mark your calenders :2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I LOVE CORSA!

Oh, gosh, Steve--We were SO sorry to see your car's damage at Lime Rock...was nice meeting you, but sorry we didn't get much chance to chat...you had enough worries!! :(
Hope your drive back with the car in that condition went well, and that the repair does not take long. A great day and a true pleasure to meet you!! :2tu: (BTW: We also have Corsa!)
~juli & mike~

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

Thanks for putting together a great day. D your photos are killer.

Weinbaum

Mike it was great meeting you. Christine and I had a blast and wanted to thank you for being so kind. The ride home was blast - well up until the Tolls for the bridge. We must of sat there for 1/2 hour.

Just browsed through your pics. They came out great. Glad I have some shots of my car on the track. Thnaks again.

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anybody have a line on the photographer that was at the track that day? or does any body happen to have any pictures of the # 6 blue and white gts on track? D this might sound like a dumb question but do you take picture for living? Your work is great! Aside from my missed shift spin there was probably not a lot of action! Any help would be greatly appreciated:usa: :drive: :2tu:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike "bad Car" took a few. He posted above. I have some of them so shoot me a pm with your email address and I will send them.
DSC_0051.jpg

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody have a line on the photographer that was at the track that day? or does any body happen to have any pictures of the # 6 blue and white gts on track? D this might sound like a dumb question but do you take picture for living? Your work is great! Aside from my missed shift spin there was probably not a lot of action! Any help would be greatly appreciated:usa: :drive: :2tu:

yes im an entertainment photog. i will look again and see if i see you car in the mix anywhere and post for you. nader i dont have any pics of your car cause we were on the track together.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem however I do have some of you since my girlfriend was snapping pics and movies. Downloading them to photobucket now.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mike & I were also there and Mike took a few pics of your car on the track, if you send me your email address (and your plate, as there were 2 b/w's there, I'm not sure which is you #6?) I can send them to you. D--we knew you were a pro!!!!! Awesome pics you take...we shoulda got some tips from you. ~juli~

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery