2007 Northeast Exotic Car Show ...Saturday August 25th

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, WOW what a HOT day! Still had a great turnout and got to see some really nice cars that made this their first ever NECS. I want to thank everybody who came out and helped us support the Make-A-Wish foundation. Here are a few pics to get everybody started off, the full gallery should be up and running within a couple of hours. I will provide a link to the gallery at the bottom.
You must be registered for see images

Full gallery will be available shortly at http://www.nlcphoto.com/gallery/category.php?cat=64&expand=6,64

:usa: Nick :usa:

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks 01, I really enjoy taking photos for the club. More photos have been added to the gallery, I still have to finish up the awards photos but have an early day at work tomorrow, so they will have to wait until this afternoon.

Nick

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem Nick. I attended this event before and loved it but could not attend this year as I am on vacation. The pictures helped me a lot. Thanks again!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks 01, I really enjoy taking photos for the club. More photos have been added to the gallery, I still have to finish up the awards photos but have an early day at work tomorrow, so they will have to wait until this afternoon.
Nick

Hey NICK!!!! We met you at TatorToga...remember by the GT and the woman who owned a Lambo but preferred her Viper...we were all discussing that up there...you take some amazing pictures!~! Thank you for sharing those gorgeous pictures!! (Will look at your site for more!) ~juli~