2008 Production Numbers

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
come on, somebody knows the numbers for coupes. this is dumb to keep holding out on us.:(

theviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know the # of 08 Black Coupes with Factory White Stripes?

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanna know how many purple ACR's with one yellow stripe were purchased by guys named Ted, on a Thursday, after 1pm. while it was raining?!:lmao:

Denver Morford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anybody that could post the numbers in this forum? I was told that Venom Red Coupes w/Silver Stripes were shockingly rare, like around 20 units or so.

Tabs1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im assuming that the vin numbers run from 0001 to 1579. If so mine was made near the end of the 08 run. Smurf Blue :lmao:

VIPRRR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I could say that I have a 1 of 1 Viper. This Viper was won in a lottery, and then traded back to the dealer that supplied it. I bought it as a used Viper in Oct 2008 with 66 kilometers on it.

I have a 2008 snake green coupe with no stripes. This Viper was ordered by a Canadian dealer.

Two interesting items on the window sticker.

- This vehicle was built especially for ( PACIFIC NATIONAL EXHIBITION)

which is a outdoor midway that runs in Vancouver, Canada.

- Estimated fuel consumption
( 17 mpg city ) ( 31 mpg highway )

Just a couple of interesting things I thought I would share.

Thanks

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So does anyone know the complete color breakdown for 2008 coupes yet (color stripes/no stripes)? If so I would really appreciate someone posting it.

theviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar488 and gofastr have an 08 black coupe with white stripes. Who are the other 6?

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi guys, how about us in canada.could you break down # of coups & verts,colours & stripes sold to us please thanks

99FRC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have the 08 production numbers for GTS blue coupe with silver stripes.

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm new to the VCA this week so I don't have the magazine or chart yet, but what about production numbers for my 2008 SSG coupe with black stripes. Solid black interior with navigation if that matters.

Thanks.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm new to the VCA this week so I don't have the magazine or chart yet, but what about production numbers for my 2008 SSG coupe with black stripes. Solid black interior with navigation if that matters.

56 SSG with black stripes coupes

How about 2008 SSG / silver stripes coupe?

17 SSG with silver stripes coupes

112 Roadsters/132 Coupes built in 2008.:D

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont mean to bring a thread back from the dead lol but just wondering what about Viper Violet coupes? I know four of them were with white stripes, what about the other 14? thanks in advance!

OP
OP
S

SRT Engineers

SRT Engineers
VCA Member
Reaction score
Dont mean to bring a thread back from the dead lol but just wondering what about Viper Violet coupes? I know four of them were with white stripes, what about the other 14? thanks in advance!

11 without stripes and 3 with silver stripes. Also, 9 ACR's - 5 with the black hood, 2 no stripes and with 2 white stripes.

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys, if it isn't too much trouble, I would like to know how many converts were made with GTS blue and white stripes from the factory (I ordered mine that way). Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper