2008 SRT-10 on up NEW Viper wires! Pictures inside!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well here they are! Just a preview with the optional hi-temp socks! (Yes I know there's 8 in a pack.) I am trying to reduce shipping cost!:D They are sample wires I made for show.

You must be registered for see images

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going on my '08 as soon as they arrive! :headbang: Thanks BIG TIME AB. Too bad he doesn't make black with graphite striped wires. ;)

AB's too shy to mention that there's a 30-40 HP increase with this mod (according to certain other wire manufacturers). :D

VipeRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going on my '08 as soon as they arrive! :headbang: Thanks BIG TIME AB. Too bad he doesn't make black with graphite striped wires. ;)

AB's too shy to mention that there's a 30-40 HP increase with this mod (according to certain other wire manufacturers). :D

AB is also putting a new set of his HOT wires w/hi temp.socks on my 08 while in his shop. R E D. of course haaa. just one of the upgrades he is doing. I believe the R E D wires add up to 50 hp!:drive:

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
now...now...let's not get carried away with the Horse power increase here.:rolaugh: I don't want to exhagerate the power here. I am a realist. :) I wish my wires would give 50HP!

One thing I learned about Vipers is that they all seem to react differently to mods differently, plus theres so many different conditions that can cause different results. I had a customer one time show me an increase in 50 hp to his viper from my wires and posted a dyno graph. I knew my wires where not going to produce those numbers so it had to be a bad set of wires or worn plugs they had on before. :dunno:. I always go by if it sounds too good to be true then it might be. You can only take certain products so far before it hits it's limits. You will not see me make claims other than my customer service nor will I feed you BS or a spam sandwhich.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4