2008 Viper Coupe(slightly modified) takes one the One Lap of America

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Viper Friends, Just an FYI. As some of you may already know, my co-driver Tom Drewer & I will be fielding a "slightly" modified 2008 SRT 10 VIPER Coupe in this year’s ONE LAP of AMERICA. We are using this year’s event to promote FORGE AHEAD USA. Forge Ahead is the first national marketing campaign focused on promoting American manufacturers and products Made in the USA. We have some very impressive supporters (American companies) behind this team effort, and we’ve added some nice goodies to the car, you can probably figure out how we are modifying the car just by looking at the list of our sponsors. Our official TEAM sponsor is PREFIX. Yes… the same company that is painting all the NEW SRT 10 Vipers!! Additional companies behind the effort include: Tricel Corp, Whelen Engineering, ForgeLine Wheels, American Racing Headers, Corsa Performance Exhaust, StopTech, K&N, Jason Industries, Arrow Racing, Archer Racing, Parts Rack, J Robert Marketing / PR, and Thule Corp.
Here’s a link to our FB page, if you would like to follow the progress. https://www.facebook.com/TeamForgeAheadUSA We will be unveiling the finished car in the next couple weeks, and look forward to sharing the images with you! This event is a great opportunity to spread the message about how crucial it is for all of us to “Buy American” whenever possible! Forge Head USA!!! www.ForgeAheadUSA.org
After all, you can't get much more American than, an American muscle car VIPER, doing the One Lap of America, being sponsored by good old American manufactures. Don't forget to Like our FB page and help support our efforts and more importantly our sponsors which with out their help we would not be in a position to go out and win this event. It's been a long time since an American car won the One Lap of America.

AaronFL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! What a great group of manufacturers and cause to support. I look forward to following your progress!

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll see you in South Bend. Coming back with my "slightly modified" 2009 ACR. This will be my 15th year on One Lap. Now if I could only get my co-driver to drive faster....

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, cutting up 1 of the 8 solid bright blue '08 coupes! Love that color, but I am partial ;)

OP
OP
S

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is in Auburn Hills, Mi. this Thursday 3/14 @ 10:00AM, stop by Prefix Coatings. Yes the company that is painting all our new snakes;
WHERE[FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]: [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]PREFIX Corporation 3500 Joslyn Rd. Auburn Hills, MI 48326
[/FONT]
[/FONT]WHEN:[FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]10:00am - Thursday March 14[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]th[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana], 2013

You will be there to witness the unveiling of our 2013 One Lap of America BEAST as we are calling it.

I could tell you more but I'd have to kill you. If you are as smart as I think you are you should be able to figure out what is being unveiled but certianly no other details.

Stop by and have some fun, you'll also get a tour of the Prefix plant and see how they process the Viper GEN V bodies for the entire panit process. This will be a one of a kind automobile you won't want to miss it.

Yes I will post pictures, but not until Thursday afternoon.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]