2009 Coupes (left-overs)

BenDiem

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Greetings all,

I'm soooo :confused:

I just read the OP entitled, "2009 vs. 2010" posted by Compcoupe21...

There are numerous references to great financing rates for '09 Coupes and ACRs. Specifically, there are numerous references to 0% financing, up to 2.9% financing. I'm assuming those rates are/were for 48 months, 60, and up to 72 months. I then read that discounts are up to $14k. However, on at least two posts, there is mention of these rates ending in March of 2010... We are in the month of June. Are the rates listed supra, still valid?

Can someone pls confirm if the above rates, deals are still on-going?

I would like to purchase a new '09 left-over coupe w/stripes, but only if I can still take advantage of low financing and a good discount.

If I can get a good deal like what was offered in 2008, then I'll pull the trigger for a new '09 coupe.

Tks/regards,

BB

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good deals on Vipers are like shopping at Costco.

Better buy it when you see it, because next time you are shopping they are gone.

Im not sure about that I have been watching a couple of 09's the dealers still have. They do not seem to willing to neg on there price thats why they are still sitting there. And if the 0% fin is no longer valid that will make it even harder to move them. I would try offering them a realistic number and see what they say. You can always walk and say give me a call if you change your mind. Look at some of the used cars in the classifieds on this site. There are some real nice cars for fair market value. IMO

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rates went away and have not resurfaced and doubt they will. There are some good buys on 09s , though, as we are down to only 2 ---- which is great with all the 2010s incoming.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
[email protected]
Welcome to Woodhouse | Woodhouse Auto Family | Bellevue Omaha Blair Nebraska | Missouri Valley Iowa

No low Chrysler financing available anymore but I've seen 2.99% through my local credit union and Pentagon Federal and that's for 72 months if you want the long terms.

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pentagon Fed is 3.99% max 60 months new or used. But you have to be a member. https://www.penfed.org/index.asp. Viperdrummer's car is a great deal. Is that what they are offering you on a trade? In NY we can deduct the trade in value off the new buying price. And pay taxes on the balance.

MichaelThurston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Capitol one was offering 3.01% this morning, June 9. Bank of America does really good rates lately. With the Fed giving them money at 0% they still make good money.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penfed is a great company to do business with. You do have to be a member but you can be one by just donating $20 to one of their charities. It's worth it as they have some great rates and if you are looking to buy a older Viper they are willing to work with you.

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pentagon Fed is 3.99% max 60 months new or used. But you have to be a member. https://www.penfed.org/index.asp. Viperdrummer's car is a great deal. Is that what they are offering you on a trade? In NY we can deduct the trade in value off the new buying price. And pay taxes on the balance.

Yep your right on the PenFed rates. However, my local credit union has this deal:

https://www.sandia.org/asp/products/product_2_6.asp

Which might only work for refinancing but it's 2.99% for up to 72 months and $100K. It might be worth a try.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4