2009 IL VCA Performance Driving Season Announced

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The website is updated with the entire 2009 performance driving season. Going to be a fun year! And while track prices and insurance has gone up, the club's price won't. Same cost as the last few years.

Also, registering for the entire season gives you substantial savings. You also get an IL VCA Competitor's shirt. Purchasing the whole season and missing 2-3 events is still cheaper than buying them individually.

And for those still new to performance driving, folks, give it a try. We have a "Rookie's drive free" program. One of each driving discipline is free to you. And as an added benefit, the entire season is pretty much half off to you. We have driver training, safe venues, and we take care of everything. You'll be hooked.

There's no reason why not to do it. And for those who ask what the best investment is to make their car faster... I always tell them the best bang for the buck is to take a few classes. You'll learn car control, driving efficiency, and you'll learn the limits of your car.

And for the ladies.... We have our Women's Driving Event! We do it all - we teach you stick, we teach you car control, and we're doing it all from FREE. We're even including lunch! You don't have to drive a Viper, but we encourage it. Already we've gotten a good response to this.

So start your engine, I'll surely see you out there!!

The Pit: Racing Events: Event Information (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region)

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
FYI - Just got the google warning when clicking on this page.
http://safebrowsing.clients.google.....illinoisvipers.com/pit/racing_eventinfo.html

I know it may be a false positive, had it happen to me on a couple sites...get prepared to hoop-jump!

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 100 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 24 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-03-05, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-03-05.Malicious software includes 81 scripting exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 2 new processes on the target machine.
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including 78.110.175.0/.
This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS32392 (OPENTRANSFER).

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The webspace provider we use was hacked. All pages got tagged. The website was cleaned. Waiting for google to lift their warning message. Sometimes takes weeks.

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got my packet in the mail and noticed - no drag racing events this year? I joined too late to enjoy any last year, but planned on a drag race and road course this year (if nothing else to use my freebie!). Any planned? Or wasn't there enough interest? Just curious.

Scott

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my packet in the mail and noticed - no drag racing events this year? I joined too late to enjoy any last year, but planned on a drag race and road course this year (if nothing else to use my freebie!). Any planned? Or wasn't there enough interest? Just curious.

Scott

For the last couple of years the drag event was tied in with the longest day, which due the difficulty of getting to the event, was changed from Putnam to Autobahn this year.

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For the last couple of years the drag event was tied in with the longest day, which due the difficulty of getting to the event, was changed from Putnam to Autobahn this year.

Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll have to make friends over at Cordova to get a fix! :rolaugh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21