2009 SSG ACR

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leaving the SSG camp and heading to the Graphite camp..:omg: Thanks to Mike at Ringgold Dodge I will be getting a 2009 Graphite/Black/Red Stripe LOADED ACR...I also got 1.9% financing......Great trade and shipping price too..My savings WITH my trade work out to over 2K a GREAT deal.:D
My wife recently bought a 2002 Stratus Gray Z8 and I have fallen in love with that color especially with its red/black interior! I plan on getting the red interior for mine in the future....Graphite Met. is probably a touch darker than my wifes car but from pics I have seen on -line it should be fine....My new plan now is to win the Raffle Car so I can have both.....No-One here can ever say I dont support the Viper,lol
Dan is very excited and I know its going to a good home..
Last but not least I have to thank my WONDERFUL wife for putting up with this affliction..:2tu::2tu::headbang:Kevin

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin you went to Graphite? I didn't think you would part with the SSG color, WOW surprised.......

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin you went to Graphite? I didn't think you would part with the SSG color, WOW surprised.......

Iam too but the Graphite just hits me in a different way....The Graphite is def. more understated but looks very mean and refined...I know 2 words that dont go together especially for a ACR...I really do love ALL the Viper colors:D
PS I really like all the mods your doing to your car...:headbang:

OP
OP
D

dans69ss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife stopped fighting me years ago when I was into the older musclecars. This will be my 5th Viper in 4 years :D Dating back to the mid'90's, I've owned at least 40-45 different late '60's-70 musclecars. I'm a sick man when it comes to cars.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to the both of you, Kevin and Danny. Kevin, rest assured, your car is going to a good home. You're also getting a great color. The Graphite on the SRT is very menacing looking and shows the lines of the SRT VERY well. I've seen a couple in person and it is just a badass color.

Danny, you're definitely getting a babied car, not that you're not going to baby it even more. lol... Glad you got what you've been looking for.

Lucky S.O.B's. ;)

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best of luck to you both with your new rides. Doing anything through Ringgold is a pleasant experience. Mike and Jeff are real nice guys!!!

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my third Viper through Ringgold and if I can get a 2010 from them I will,lol.....
Damn Dan you have me beat by a long-shot on car purchases!!!:omg:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to the both of you, Kevin and Danny. Kevin, rest assured, your car is going to a good home. You're also getting a great color. The Graphite on the SRT is very menacing looking and shows the lines of the SRT VERY well. I've seen a couple in person and it is just a badass color.

Danny, you're definitely getting a babied car, not that you're not going to baby it even more. lol... Glad you got what you've been looking for.

Lucky S.O.B's. ;)

Thanks Austin!!! I feel the same way about Graphite. I havent met Danny in person but I like his style:lmao:Oh and when I or ? win the raffle car all will be right again;);)

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, Kevin, I thought you had your heart set on a 2010 ACR-X or something? You change your mind about cars more often than John Mayer and women!

Kadeuces

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats Dan. Kevin, what about the next raffle car- How amazing is that car?

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my third Viper through Ringgold and if I can get a 2010 from them I will,lol.....
Damn Dan you have me beat by a long-shot on car purchases!!!:omg:

Haha, you've got me beat at Ringgold Kev, I only bought a 2006 VOI car from Mike.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang