2010 ACR stickers $400.00 a piece. NO LIE!

nutrientcobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You wont believe this. When I was getting my oil changed in my 2010 ACR today, I quoted some 2009 and 2010 ACR front fender stickers. I have a limited editon snakeskin green car. It is num 7 of 30. Ok heres the deal! The stickers are kinda peeling and I was told by Bill at the parts rack it is probably due to the heat. The 2010 stickers at least on this car are different than the 09s. It has less sticker material on the car so there is not as much adhesion. The 2009 sticker is bigger and blockier and I think sticks out more. Plus it has more sticker to the paint!

I thought well when they replace the stickers under warranty, I will just put them aside and keep them for this car and buy some 09s and put them on. The parts guy showed me the price of the 2009 stickers and they were $400.00 for each side. I kid you not! He showed me the pic and the price. I asked to see what my 2010 stickers would cost. They were the same price and showed the same parts number as the 2009:confused:.

I am wondering on these special edition cars if they did kind of a different run of stickers than, since both 2009 and 2010 showed the same parts number. Anyways, I thought I was getting price quotes for helicopter parts. WOW!!!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are correct I wanted to order a second set and got the same quote. I believe it is a way to keep people from duplicating an ACR from a coupe by pricing the parts out of site since there is no designation in the VIN# to tell you that you have a vert, Coupe or ACR.

Bruce

OP
OP
N

nutrientcobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are correct I wanted to order a second set and got the same quote. I believe it is a way to keep people from duplicating an ACR from a coupe by pricing the parts out of site since there is no designation in the VIN# to tell you that you have a vert, Coupe or ACR.

Bruce

Interesting, I had no idea that the VIN# didn't tell you if you had a coupe, vert, etc. I still can't get over the sticker prices. Man! Just think what it would cost to do an ACR package on a regular Viper if the stickers are this much. If the VIN doesn't tell the difference's in the cars. It might be a good idea to keep ones window sticker for future collectability etc. It shows the price upgrade etc on it. Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang