2010 Dodge Viper Laguna Seca ACR 1:33 up for sale

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sickens me to do this but here it is. Details should be up soon pending add approval. In the meantime here is the info:

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=7020

Up for sale is my 2010 Dodge Viper ACR. This is the 1:33 Laguna Seca edition. Obviously hate to put this thing up for sale but somethings in life are more important. If you want a more specific reason why I am selling feel free to contact me and I will be more then happy to discuss. Information about the car:

2010 Dodge Viper ACR Laguna Seca 1:33
All factory
Car is #6 out of 33. A few have been sold to other countries and some have been totaled.
Tires about 50% and in good shape
39,000 + miles. I will be driving the car when weather permits so it will change.
Covered under factory warranty until June of 2014
Factory navigation and Sirius XM (very rare in Viper’s to have)
Optional extended warranty can be had for extra money through Chrysler. Email for details.
Lowest price ACR I think you’ll ever buy
Deemed one of the last “pure” Vipers to be built
The car runs amazing and has been completely gone through.
All new fluids September of 2013
Had the car in for maintenance after I recently purchased and had several new parts installed including:
Clutch, Master and Slave cylinders, Flywheel, bearing, instrument cluster (had ABS code stuck inside), sun visors, rear view mirror, both rear wheel bearings, oil lines, rear upper control arms, rear end completely rebuilt, RR half shaft, stabilizer link and front tie rods.
Of course not all of this was 100% necessary to be done however if it was even close to out of spec we had it changed. I planned on keeping this car and using so we wanted to make it 100% right.

I wouldn’t hesitate to drive this car anywhere. This is the 4th Viper I’ve owned and by far the best car ever built. If your not familiar with the ACR Viper they have a list up upgrades including front and rear carbon fiber splitters and canards, KW suspension, 2 piece rotors with racing pads, lightweight wheels, race tires, and under body panels to keep better air flow. This car is a 600hp monster and is basically a street legal race car. Even after owning as many Viper’s as I have had nothing gets attention like this car.

The overall condition of the car is great. Yes it does have a few miles which is really nothing to me considering I purchased the car to drive. Yes it does have some blemishes but you can buy the car and really use it. If you’re looking for a garage nick-nac this probably isn’t the car for you. Only real “damage” do the car is some marks on the front lower splitter and some small chips that I had touched up. Nothing crazy and I will be more then happy to show pictures of what ever was needed.

I am a very accessible person. Feel free to call, email or text.

-Tim
231-215-3242
[email protected]
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry you've been forced in to this. I remember how excited you were when you got it.

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. I consider myself lucky as I'll be able to get into another Viper (cheaper GTS) however it will be very difficult to see this one go.

-Tim

PM's sent to everyone interested.

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to get $67K for the car. Not sure why the add has not yet been approved though........ It posted up right away on the other site.....

-Tim

TRACKDAY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm sorry you have to sell it. Hopefully, you can bounce back quickly.

I know how excited I get every time I drive my ACR, so my heart goes out to you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456